3rd CLOVERFIELD FILM RELEASING ON NETFLIX AFTER SUPERBOWL...........EDIT: MOVIE WAS TRASH

It was ok. The first two were better. It looked low budget, but the acting was ok. It was like a straight to Netflix/DVD movie. I got lost at times and it had plot holes, but it was entertaining. I didn't want to cut it off, so it was cool. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Is the second one any good? Only watched the first jumpoff

I liked it

The first quote in the messages is all facts.

The Cloverfield franchise was ****ed as soon as Abrams thought it would be a good idea to find a pre-existing flim/script and add 10-15 minutes worth of ideas or scenes that would set it in the Cloverfield universe. I loved Cloverfield, but it seems as if he's running this in the ground the same way he ran Lost into the ground. A proper sequel or prequel is what that film deserved.

While I was letdown but Paradox, I'm actually genuinely excited about Overlord, although I honestly don't know what to expect outside of anything I've played in any WW2 FPS with Nazi's:lol:

I see there's new director on Overlord.

At this rate...they should have just made this a Netflix show. Almost like Black Mirror but every episode is in the Cloverfield universe w/ different actors.

Hell...Paradox FELT like a Black Mirror episode.

This was garbage. After the first movie there was so much potential but they butchered it. They should've just went with the idea of the 2nd movie being from another groups prospective of the first movie. The scene when they were on the bridge had set things up for it :smh:

IIRC, that was when they ran in to a group and another person was also filming what was happening?

Been a while since I caught the first one.

They aren’t even throwing “Cloverfield” in title? What’s the tie in?

Now i'm seeing that JJ Abrams scrapped the idea of this film being in the Cloverfield universe. I was wondering what the tie-in would be when they first announced. Like how the hell were they going to connect zombies to everything.

They are giving you different angles of the same universe. I love the plot diversity in each of the films. There is plenty left of to perception and research on how everything ties together. It's genius imo. Fun, interesting sandvox films.

Now i'm seeing that JJ Abrams scrapped the idea of this film being in the Cloverfield universe. I was wondering what the tie-in would be when they first announced. Like how the hell were they going to connect zombies to everything.

The tie-in is what would've gotten me to watch this movie. Without it, pass. Not even worth a Netlix watch for me since the trailer looked super trash.

Back
Top Bottom