5 Yr Anniversary on NT! How long do you plan to be on NT? Best moments on NT? Is it better or worse?

I can't believe its been 5 years since I joined NT, well next in about 10 days it will be. I didn't even realize I was 16 when I joined. I haven't always been regular on here though. Matter of fact I just started getting back on regularly a few days ago. How long do I plan on being on NT? I don't know, I don't plan on getting banned or deleting my account if that's possible so I guess forever. My favorite moment had to be when it was figured out that Sole4Real wasn't a who they said they were. 
laugh.gif
. I think NT is the same as it was back then give or take, more or less.

Was 15 when I joined in 2005. Don't think I'll leave if I'm still here after all this time but I do go long streches w/o posting. Usually am at my most active during football season/however long the ******** are in contention for the playoffs. 
laugh.gif

Been here since '06 and I was 16..lurking for a year before that doe. I don't post nearly as much as I used to, but I'll always be an NT'er..I can't even stand other boards i.e. hypebeast.

Lurker in 06-07

Joined 08.

Best moment is the infamous JRose5 PM's.

I plan to be on until I go on another long stretch and forget my password.

I was 17 and now 19. Im stayin til I can make my "finally got my career job NT" thread and start givin away prizes word to Hyper

It'll be 10 years in November. So many memorable moments and members during my tenure. I always have monthly sabbaticals from this place, but I always find myself coming back.

I was really young when I joined as well... Lurked in 8th grade & signed up as a freshman in HS. Im going into my 4th year of college now.

Its crazy to see how I grew up on here.
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Been on since March of 03. Lurked for a year before joinin. Back when it took forever to get approved
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

why would someone plan how long they post on a message board?
laugh.gif

I didn't even think about it like that.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

What happened to all the girls on here? All i see is mytmouse. What about thytkerjob, dreaface, ratatat, that apples chick, queencitysneakerhead, weekendgirl, kneesh, dj bana?

I had to look at my profile to know for sure but I knew it was a long time...I joined 3/12/02!

Finally joined in 04. I remember trying to hold off joining until I had a bigger collection
laugh.gif
Being part of NT during my teenage years definitely influenced the way I grew up... and I aiint eem mad
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom