50 CENT COMES AT LIL'WAYNE IN RESPONSE

laugh.gif
@ the ninjahood comment by Deuce King.

If only you knew...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by eastpointoutlaw

dudes still riding the grodt days that was one album two albums later he sucks, lil wayne on the other hand just now started sucking since he became a junkie, but hey who wasn't a junkie back in 50's, 60's, etc at the high point in their careers I don't agree with it but hey. 50 will not end no ones career man get real some of yall sound so stupid saying that and some you sound real salty and like haters damn did lil Wayne bang some of your girls, and please shut the hell up with that banks talk dude don't even have his own money he's trash dumpster juice all lil Wayne got to do is call him a tax write off and he's done damn g unit fans are some of the dumbest hip hop fans ever clowns talking about em getting involved who cares lil Wayne buzz is way bigger than em so kill that this isn't ja rule and the only reason 50 killed ja career is because everybody was tired of ja and his singing just like everybody is tired of hearing 50 bullshi$$ singing

Wayne>50
couldn't have said it better myself, but u need to insert some periods and commas in here brah
laugh.gif

But at the end of the day this is probably a gimmick orchestrated by both Wayne and 50 to increase 50's album sells. 50 gets so much hype and credit onthis board because most of the cats on NT are from up north (NY). 50 is garbage, G-Unit is garbage, end of discussion.

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

I suppose you 50 stans also believe 50 cent ended fat joe's career ?
I believe Fat Joe shouldn't have a career (on the mic) passed 2000

make it rain was 2006-07 and 300 brolic was 2007-08 and both are hot tracks.

matter fact now that i think about it the album before his latest one was actually pretty good.

elephant was mehh...wasn't terrible by any means just ok.
wow, 2 hot songs
laugh.gif

big deal

Originally Posted by Sidewayze

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I suppose you 50 stans also believe 50 cent ended fat joe's career ?
I believe Fat Joe shouldn't have a career (on the mic) passed 2000

make it rain was 2006-07 and 300 brolic was 2007-08 and both are hot tracks.

matter fact now that i think about it the album before his latest one was actually pretty good.

elephant was mehh...wasn't terrible by any means just ok.
wow, 2 hot songs
laugh.gif

big deal
people here exersise selective listening and reading skills..i just said "me myself and I" is a great album.

elephant in the room was OK...

and as far as the 3 rappers mentioned...

50 > fat joe >lil wayne

If fat Joe wrote his own lyrics, he is EASILY >>>>>>>>>> 50.

Wayne >>>>>>>> 50.

Who isn't > 50 ? Hurricane Chris, bone crusher type rappers....
laugh.gif

If fat Joe wrote his own lyrics, he is EASILY >>>>>>>>>> 50.

Wayne >>>>>>>> 50.

Who isn't > 50 ? Hurricane Chris, bone crusher type rappers....
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Absurd.

Real Talk. After GRODT. 50 is nothing more than a below average rapper.

You can hate on Wayne all you want. But Wayne'scatalog>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>50's

Lights Out>>>>>>>The Massacre. Hell everything>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> theMassacre. If you say the Carter 3 is the worst album you ever heard. You must not have heard the Massacre
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

You can hate on Wayne all you want. But Wayne's catalog>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>50's

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

G-Unit-Ft-50-Cent-50-Cent-Is-The-Future-Del-2004-Delantera.jpg

by itself is better then anything wayne has done in his life.

6.jpg

pssh..i ain't even gonna argue wit cats in here...straight idiots...
laugh.gif

We went over this already, even during GRODT 50 is a garbage rapper. GRODT = beats and hooks, that's all.

Fat Joe and Wayne's worst works are better than anything 50 has and will ever produce.

Disagree ? Start posting them "amazing" 50 verses up.

JAYFIEND wrote:
You can hate on Wayne all you want. But Wayne's catalog>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>50's

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://www.caratulas.info...re-Del-2004-Delantera.jpg src="http://www.caratulas.info/musica/G/G-Unit-Ft-50-Cent-50-Cent-Is-The-Future-Del-2004-Delantera.jpg">

by itself is better then anything wayne has done in his life.

6.jpg

pssh..i ain't even gonna argue wit cats in here...straight idiots...
laugh.gif

DEDICATION 2, NAH NAH NAH. Squad up 4 is better than both of those. Dedication 2 smashes them. And I got both of the ones above on the Ipod and honestly theywas in the rotation when they first dropped. But come on homie. You can't be serious. I'm willing to bet you are from NY.

dedication 2 is hot, but better then the 2 original G-unit mixtapes? hellll no....i had to buy em like 2 times each because i played them till they scratchedout

and yes NYC all day

Can you honestly say 50 mixtapes are wack?.... I like his mixtapes, even the st valentines massacre mixtape was impressive. 50 is hot, cant deny that, and ifyou do, what's the reason? Is it the new thing to do?

This thread is ridiculous I can't believe these dudes are saying 50 can end waynes career. What the hell are yall clowns thinking, they got to be from upnorth, because only a deaf dude would ride around listening to candy shop. I rather hear prostitute than that, most of you guys just hate Wayne and want him togo away, 50 will go away before Wayne. Hell the grodt sound attack is better than all his albums except grodt

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

G-Unit-50_Cent_Is_The_Future-2002-4HM
VA-DJ_Whoo_Kid-G-Unit_50_Cent_No_Mercy_No_Fear-FIXED-2002-CHR
50Cent_and_G-Unit-Gods_Plan-CD-2002-JAH
VA-G-Unit-Automatic_Gunfire_Hosted_by_Whoo_Kid-2002-FUA(FiXeD)
sick.gif

and the "official" mixtapes
13yjddf.jpg

people really hatin on the unit...... i guess people would rather listen to a dude who kisses men and be a fake gangbanger.......

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

people really hatin on the unit...... i guess people would rather listen to a dude who kisses men and be a fake gangbanger.......
they are all down low brothers as far as I'm concerned
grin.gif

[table][tr][td]down low brother[/td] [td]54 up, 61 down [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
a male who is hetrosexual but have sex with other men on the side.

Did you know that Wayne is a down low brother, because Gillie told me hes been kissing Baby for about a year now.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

A down low brother is just as bad as a man who has the germ and doesnt wrap up. I blame black society for down low brothers. but that's another story

but serious if someone can post an amazing verse from fif after GRODT I will applaud you

Back
Top Bottom