50 CENT COMES AT LIL'WAYNE IN RESPONSE

I'm not buying this...I think it's a marketing scheme to build hype around the two of them to make both of them even richer

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

^ I agree there, I don't even consider kanye a hip hop artist, atleast not anymore. Another example of a lame who gets slurped up by NT down to copying his clothing.
smh.gif

Yea Kanye is way too talented and diverse to be considered a hip hop artist

I hate hip hop fans
smh.gif

Originally Posted by asu334

^ I agree there, I don't even consider kanye a hip hop artist, atleast not anymore. Another example of a lame who gets slurped up by NT down to copying his clothing.
smh.gif

I hate hip hop fans
smh.gif

Diverse =/= good

808's was GARBAGE.

Originally Posted by asu334

smh.gif

I hate hip hop fans
smh.gif

Diverse =/= good

808's was GARBAGE.

Word %@#+ was a whole cd of nothing but Hooks. $+$$! had like 2 real verses the entire cd. Dude can write but his singing on melody wasnt even that good. Itwas a half attempt compared to T-pain. Sure his lyrics were better but the entire quality of the songs were worse.

Wayne has to many people on his side in this one.........

The Game
Buck
Fat Joe
Kanye
T-Pain
DJ Khaled
Ross
T.I.
Hov
Nas
Loso
Juelz
Jim Jones
Jeezy
Shawty Lo
Plies
Bun B

and some of them cant even rap but are hot at the moment. so i see 50 takin a L in this one and once his album drops and the 1st week passes by Waynewill
roll.gif

dissin Wayne right now is not the direction you want! dude was on ESPN n doin Gatorade & Nike commercials now like come on 50
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

The Game
Buck
Fat Joe
Kanye
T-Pain
DJ Khaled
Ross
T.I.
Hov
Nas
Loso
Juelz
Jim Jones
Jeezy
Shawty Lo
Plies
Bun B

and some of them cant even rap but are hot at the moment. so i see 50 takin a L in this one and once his album drops and the 1st week passes by Wayne will
roll.gif

dissin Wayne right now is not the direction you want! dude was on ESPN n doin Gatorade & Nike commercials now like come on 50
indifferent.gif
QFT. Its going be a 45 min diss record wit half of these dudes on it. 60,000 bars and Runnin
grin.gif

The Game
Buck
Fat Joe
Kanye
T-Pain
DJ Khaled
Ross
T.I.
Hov
Nas
Loso
Juelz
Jim Jones
Jeezy
Shawty Lo
Plies
Bun B

and some of them cant even rap but are hot at the moment. so i see 50 takin a L in this one and once his album drops and the 1st week passes by Wayne will
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

think of 50 going at it against each of those rappers at a time...50 wuld murder most of them half %%@ lame excuses for "rappers" except for loso,hov, and nas.

The Game
Buck
Fat Joe
Kanye
T-Pain
DJ Khaled
Ross
T.I.
Hov
Nas
Loso
Juelz
Jim Jones
Jeezy
Shawty Lo
Plies
Bun B
All them !@$@+% are trash except Hov, Nas,Fabolous, and T.I

and I'm sure Fab, and Hov won't get involved.

Wayne is gay and he has a lip ring.. he is food.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by rare23

Originally Posted by gunnascott

50 is mad salty. I guess he won't go down w/o a fight. To bad the guy hes dissing is impervious to beef.
QFT
what you got on the dude that shot himself, kissed a man, had a reported ghostwriter at some point, admits to his drug problems AND THEN goes on to sell a million.
ignorance always comes on top in the realm of hip hop(as a whole)
ohwell.gif
, just gotta understand the beast we all created
ohwell.gif

I just never would have imagined "brothers on the down low" being acceptable
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
You never would have imagined? How long is it gonna take for you to imagine then? Is he gonna have to sell another 3 million records? Put outanother 500 songs?
roll.gif

Young people like Wayne, Hip Hop has always been a young peoples genre, this is Wayne's generation. His audience obviously doesn't care, so the factthat you've been bringing this up since like 2006 makes you out to be really salty.

What does shooting yourself have to do with anything? How young was dude when that happened?
laugh.gif

While Wayne is on ESPN and doing Gatorade commercials (maybe thats another shot 50, defensive $@% $!@!*), 50 wasted his time shooting a reality show thatNOBODY watched.

'it was a trailer for my album'
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I cant wait till this album drops though.. I'm expectin it to be mediocre, which is actually a notch above the trash he put out with Curtis.

Wayne is gay and he has a lip ring.. he is food.
Yeah and TOS is gonna move 700,000 units. remember that?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

eyes.gif
another example of a half argument from an obsessiveunderground elitist.

I hate when dudes think 50 can kill anyone's career. He is garbage and hasnt made a good C.D. in forever. And i laugh when dudes say all of 50's albumsare better than all of Wayne's, GTHO. The Block is Hot>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>50'scareer and any c.d. he will and had ever released.

Can someone tell me who career he murdered who's career wasnt already going down the drain. Ja Rule was already on his way out of relevance when 50 dissedhim and Fat Joe imo was never a good rapper.

Get real, 50 is salty and he will forever be salty. Rappers who only came to fame because of diss tracks arent really good rappers. Thats why 50 is alwayslooking for somebody to diss because as soon as he starts making regular songs he becomes less relevant.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I hate when dudes think 50 can kill anyone's career. He is garbage and hasnt made a good C.D. in forever. And i laugh when dudes say all of 50's albums are better than all of Wayne's, GTHO. The Block is Hot>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>50's career and any c.d. he will and had ever released.
Power Of A Dollar > ANY Wayne Album

Get Rich Or Die Tryin' >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. ANY Wayne Album

50 also has better mixtapes.

Can someone tell me who career he murdered who's career wasnt already going down the drain.

Cam'ron....

Ja Rule was already on his way out of relevance when 50 dissed him

Ja had 2 albums that went platinum, when 50 started gettin' at him.. so he was obviously still relevant.

In the words of Freeway.... all of yall need to 1 yaself...go get the burner nig bang yaself".

Curtis album never happened. It went "Get Rich or Die Tryin", then came "The Massacre". Godfather I and II...Once again Curtis neverhappened....Godfather III

Originally Posted by youngnflithy

Curtis album never happened. It went "Get Rich or Die Tryin", then came "The Massacre". Godfather I and II...Once again Curtis never happened....Godfather III

And once again Curtis moved 9 Million copies...

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Originally Posted by youngnflithy

Curtis album never happened. It went "Get Rich or Die Tryin", then came "The Massacre". Godfather I and II...Once again Curtis never happened....Godfather III

And once again Curtis moved 9 Million copies...

The album still was trash, but thats the argument 50 cent loves to make and trained fans to make, not album quality
grin.gif

*yahoo finance*
2007's Curtis reached #2 Pop and #2 R&B/Hip-hop, selling more than five million copies worldwide

The Game
Buck
Fat Joe
Kanye
T-Pain
DJ Khaled
Ross
T.I.
Hov
Nas
Loso
Juelz
Jim Jones
Jeezy
Shawty Lo
Plies
Bun B

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
QFT. Its going be a 45 min diss record wit half of these dudes on it. 60,000 bars and Runnin
grin.gif

laugh.gif
@ listing T-Pain..

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by rare23

50 is mad salty. I guess he won't go down w/o a fight. To bad the guy hes dissing is impervious to beef.
QFT
what you got on the dude that shot himself, kissed a man, had a reported ghostwriter at some point, admits to his drug problems AND THEN goes on to sell a million.
ignorance always comes on top in the realm of hip hop(as a whole)
ohwell.gif
, just gotta understand the beast we all created
ohwell.gif

I just never would have imagined "brothers on the down low" being acceptable
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
You never would have imagined? How long is it gonna take for you to imagine then? Is he gonna have to sell another 3 million records? Put out another 500 songs?
roll.gif
? more sales and more music will only make it more unbelievable? no, it wont help.
I still don't understand how an artist that said "+!!% mixtape DJs" 1 week before his album dropped went plat... period, his fans don't haveany respect for themselves or hip hop
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Young people like Wayne, Hip Hop has always been a young peoples genre, this is Wayne's generation. His audience obviously doesn't care, so the fact that you've been bringing this up since like 2006 makes you out to be really salty.
obviously, that's my point

I still don't understand how an artist that said "+!!% mixtape DJs" 1 week before his album dropped went plat... period, his fans don't have any respect for themselves or hip hop
ohwell.gif

Wow COMPLETELY took that out of context, he was addressing the DJS responsible for leaking his material without permission (the empire series)
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
, not mixtape DJs as a whole

Back
Top Bottom