50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

F.CK 50! Tired of his sh.t that when he cant sell no more or his buzz goes to another artist he has to f.ck it up. N__ worst than a pimps main b.tch that gets no play anymore. Go handle your baby moms N__.
grin.gif

/rant.

Carry on.
indifferent.gif
Ross was the one who initiated the feud

I know. I just hate 50.
laugh.gif

ross didnt start it. 50 said a while ago ross needs to stay away from fat joe. whos he to tell another grown man what to do? his act is TIRED bro

50 runs this @*!# EXACTLY how its done on the street, he's done that @*!# his whole career, how can you get tired of a N that keeps that same mentalitywhen it comes to "warring" with his foes, 50 is on his 48 Laws Of Power & Art Of War type @*!#, if you can't see that then you a fool . . .What does it do for my money if your standing next to someone that's tryin stop mine?? Its one of 2 things, either yall have some type of motive, or youjust a stupid mutha ****a that doesn't get it . . . Simple as that. Just like on the block, if I'm not !@$#%%* with somebody and you KNOW that and youchoose to stand with them, you've chose your side, that doesn't automatically make you my mortal enemy, but this war @*!# is about strategy . . .Obviously to this day Ns STILL can't understand that . . .

Not to mention Ross is a fraud, you are a OFFICER of the law, I don't like, or respect the police, weather it be local, federal or state, @*$% anyOVER-See-er of any color, creed, you are a sellout, PERIOD. You get your paycheck from the shed blood of colored people, if money overrides that than you are acoward . . . If they paid you to sell your %!* I bet a few of you Ns would do that for the right price, a lot Ns only see the lil music imagary of the @*!#,its a testement to ONEs character which trumps ANY dollar amount, ANY SoundScan #, this N is a OFFICER, I hate the N hatin POLICE period. He's in violationNO self respecting man of character would support this FRAUD, so unless ya pajamas come with a zipper in the back you are too old to have the wool pulled ovahya eyes . . . No MAN is gonna respect this OVER-Seer, he's a house negro. This fraud should be lynched . . . Not only is he a obese, wack rapper, buthe's one of the HIGHEST form of a race trader and UNCLE Tom. To be a POLICE officer is one thing,(to attempt to clean up ones community is NEEDED, but ifyou think you gotta be a house N then you've defeated the purpose because yu can't promote MANhood to a group while sacrificing yours) OK you'vesacrificed your manhood, not everyone spine is as straight as a REAL n, but to get on record and front like that, there NEEDS to be serious physicalrepercussions for this house negro . . .

In the words of NaS ... "Lyin to the youth, Uncle Tom you confused/ Might as well give the hip hop community a noose"...

50 Cent's List of Victims

1. Ja Rule (Gone)
2. Fat Joe (Irrelevant)
3. Cam'Ron (Missing in Action)
4. Young Buck (Exposed)
5. The Game (Abandoned by G-Unit and ditched by Dr. Dre)

laugh.gif
Yup....50 got this game of ending N's careers down to a tee. You're up next Ross...

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

1. Ja Rule (Gone)
2. Fat Joe (Irrelevant)
4. Young Buck (Exposed)

laugh.gif
Yup....50 got this game of ending N's careers down to a tee. You're up next Ross...
50 only ended young buck imo I dont think he can end ross all them other +%$*@@ on that list time was just up besides game

1. Ja Rule (Gone)
2. Fat Joe (Irrelevant)
4. Young Buck (Exposed)

laugh.gif

Well,
i will say that 50 has pretty much made these dudes irrelevant... i mean except Cam, cuz Killa got his loyal fans, but i mean everybody else on that list hasnot been relavent since 50 got on em..... I Hope he has the same effect on Wayne and Ross.

1. Ja Rule & Murder Inc. as a staff, record label and crew(Gone)
2. Fat Joe (Irrelevant)
4. Young Buck (Exposed)
5. The Game (Abandoned by G-Unit and ditched by Dr. Dre) True but I wouldn't call him irrelevant yet.

laugh.gif
Lol @ the guitar in the beginning.

1. Ja Rule (Gone)
2. Fat Joe (Irrelevant)
4. Young Buck (Exposed)

laugh.gif
Game is still relevant and 50 has nothing to do w/ cam being MIA....IMO cam won that battle w/ " Currrtis"

Infyrno23 wrote:
AirUpHere23 wrote:

1. Ja Rule (Gone)
2. Fat Joe (Irrelevant)
4. Young Buck (Exposed)

laugh.gif

Well,
i will say that 50 has pretty much made these dudes irrelevant... i mean except Cam, cuz Killa got his loyal fans, but i mean everybody else on that list has not been relavent since 50 got on em..... I Hope he has the same effect on Wayne and Ross.

roll.gif
@ you thinking 50 can end waynes career.

1. Ja Rule (Gone)
2. Fat Joe (Irrelevant)
4. Young Buck (Exposed)

laugh.gif

he gave Weezy a pass huh?

roll.gif
Fif talkin' wreckless because he think Ross ain't down with EClass no more. I kept wondering why Fif was talkin' so crazy. Granted, he always talks crazy but it finally made sense when he brought up E Class at theend.

1. Ja Rule (Gone)
2. Fat Joe (Irrelevant)
4. Young Buck (Exposed)

laugh.gif
Well...
Fat%20Joe%20-%20Me,%20Myself%20And%20I.jpg

Is better than Curtis

1908842913_f3a33dffef.jpg

Better than curtis + tos

Yall are giving 50 a lil too much credit
laugh.gif

ESPECIALLY in 2009.

G-Unit, Aftermath, and all that @+%! is not the team it once was. They keep saying their back rather than proving it.

1. Ja Rule (Gone)
2. Fat Joe (Irrelevant)
4. Young Buck (Exposed)

laugh.gif
Game still sellin' records on his own imprint so you can cross him off the list. Fat Joe was irrelevant before Fif went at him so cross himoff. Cam just ain't dropped #$$. Cam came out on top of that #$$ if you ask me so cross him off. Ja Rule is debatable. I'd be willing to say Fif tookpart in his downfall but i'd also give credit to Ja himself for puttin' out so much garbage. Jury is still out on Buck.

If you consider those battles lost than what about Fif? Massacre sold 5 million records and when he beefs with Game and Cam all of a sudden he barely sells amilion? G-Unit does 200k? Only cat Fif really hurt as far as careers go is Ja. That's it. Dudes act like he's ether'd cats lol.

I don't think 50 can end waynes career, because most of waynes fans can give fuks about 50

Musically 50 doesn't matter anymore

So the 100,000 people that heard Me, Myself & I and the 4 or 5K that heard Public Enemy #1 think they're better than Curtis (prolly just a handfull ofidiots on here that STILL check for Cam for a reason I know not) . . . I bet 50 is sweating bullets thinking of how he will make a better project then both ofthese
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

50 runs this @*!# EXACTLY how its done on the street, he's done that @*!# his whole career, how can you get tired of a N that keeps that same mentality when it comes to "warring" with his foes, 50 is on his 48 Laws Of Power & Art Of War type @*!#, if you can't see that then you a fool . . . What does it do for my money if your standing next to someone that's tryin stop mine?? Its one of 2 things, either yall have some type of motive, or you just a stupid mutha ****a that doesn't get it . . . Simple as that. Just like on the block, if I'm not !@$#%%* with somebody and you KNOW that and you choose to stand with them, you've chose your side, that doesn't automatically make you my mortal enemy, but this war @*!# is about strategy . . . Obviously to this day Ns STILL can't understand that . . .

Not to mention Ross is a fraud, you are a OFFICER of the law, I don't like, or respect the police, weather it be local, federal or state, @*$% any OVER-See-er of any color, creed, you are a sellout, PERIOD. You get your paycheck from the shed blood of colored people, if money overrides that than you are a coward . . . If they paid you to sell your %!* I bet a few of you Ns would do that for the right price, a lot Ns only see the lil music imagary of the @*!#, its a testement to ONEs character which trumps ANY dollar amount, ANY SoundScan #, this N is a OFFICER, I hate the N hatin POLICE period. He's in violation NO self respecting man of character would support this FRAUD, so unless ya pajamas come with a zipper in the back you are too old to have the wool pulled ovah ya eyes . . . No MAN is gonna respect this OVER-Seer, he's a house negro. This fraud should be lynched . . . Not only is he a obese, wack rapper, but he's one of the HIGHEST form of a race trader and UNCLE Tom. To be a POLICE officer is one thing,(to attempt to clean up ones community is NEEDED, but if you think you gotta be a house N then you've defeated the purpose because yu can't promote MANhood to a group while sacrificing yours) OK you've sacrificed your manhood, not everyone spine is as straight as a REAL n, but to get on record and front like that, there NEEDS to be serious physical repercussions for this house negro . . .

In the words of NaS ... "Lyin to the youth, Uncle Tom you confused/ Might as well give the hip hop community a noose"...
laugh.gif
This whole %+%% is comedy...but real talk.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

1. Ja Rule (Gone)
2. Fat Joe (Irrelevant)
4. Young Buck (Exposed)

laugh.gif
Game still sellin' records on his own imprint so you can cross him off the list. Fat Joe was irrelevant before Fif went at him so cross him off. Cam just ain't dropped #$$. Cam came out on top of that #$$ if you ask me so cross him off. Ja Rule is debatable. I'd be willing to say Fif took part in his downfall but i'd also give credit to Ja himself for puttin' out so much garbage. Jury is still out on Buck.

If you consider those battles lost than what about Fif? Massacre sold 5 million records and when he beefs with Game and Cam all of a sudden he barely sells a milion? G-Unit does 200k? Only cat Fif really hurt as far as careers go is Ja. That's it. Dudes act like he's ether'd cats lol.

Exactly...

laugh.gif
people talking about him ending rick rosses career...
50 doesn't have the peoples attention anymore...
He's gonna drop his diss record or a mixtape people are gonna listen once and then say "It was alright" and then put on that lil Wayne rock bull+@!#...
Unless he drops a diss thats actually hot...(which I don't think he's capable of doing...)
Really What was his last good diss...the cam joint...maybe?
and for the record $+@% that N' Rick Ross to...

Back
Top Bottom