50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by asu334

laugh.gif
theres ricky's crew
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

50 Cent's List of Victims

1. Ja Rule (Gone)
2. Fat Joe (Irrelevant)
3. Cam'Ron (Missing in Action)
4. Young Buck (Exposed)
5. The Game (Abandoned by G-Unit and ditched by Dr. Dre)

laugh.gif
Yup....50 got this game of ending N's careers down to a tee. You're up next Ross...
Game still sellin' records on his own imprint so you can cross him off the list. Fat Joe was irrelevant before Fif went at him so cross him off. Cam just ain't dropped #$$. Cam came out on top of that #$$ if you ask me so cross him off. Ja Rule is debatable. I'd be willing to say Fif took part in his downfall but i'd also give credit to Ja himself for puttin' out so much garbage. Jury is still out on Buck.

If you consider those battles lost than what about Fif? Massacre sold 5 million records and when he beefs with Game and Cam all of a sudden he barely sells a milion? G-Unit does 200k? Only cat Fif really hurt as far as careers go is Ja. That's it. Dudes act like he's ether'd cats lol.

C'mon now fam. You can't seriously tell me that 50 aint had at least a hand in all of those dudes I had named careers taking a downward spiral...

Ja Rule is easy to figure out. That dude had Grammy nominations and songs with Mary J. Blige before 50 came in and ethered his career. 50 exposed Ja Rule andhad damn near everyone taking sides with 50. Ja Rule still to this day gets asked about the 50 Cent beef so you know there's alot of truth in it.

Fat Joe hasn't been the same since the late 90's. You talk about a rapper who picks his spots carefully and that's Fat Joe. He was actually alotnicer in the 90's before and during the Big Pun era than he was after. After Pun died that dude lost credibility abandoning most if not all of his streetcred and took it down south because he knew the south was poppin'. Maybe it's a smart business move on Joe's part but dude is not even in alegitimate conversation for rappers who have held it down for NY since they came out.

As for Cam...I agree that dude still has a loyal following and I mess with Cam's music but is it coincidence that Jim Jones would just out of the bluedecide to make a guest appearance on BET Rap City while 50 and the Unit were hosting the show? I think not. We all know 50 and Cam went at it in 07 andthere's always 2 sides to a coin but I think it made Cam look real weak during that time when NY to an extent still had love for the Unit and Set. GrantedCam doesn't really need to drop an album but its funny how he's been nowhere really on TV since his guest cameo on Ballin..

Buck just made himself look weak. No grown man should be crying to another grown man claiming "I'm Confused!"
laugh.gif
50 gets $...doesnt' mean he's a great rapper and in fact he definitelyisn't. But I'm sure he helped Buck in alot of ways and Buck bit the hand that fed him...now he's busy finding people to do guest appearances with.
ohwell.gif

Game still sells music. But I aint say anything that isn't true. 50 kicked him out of the group and Dre doesn't mess with Game like that either.Regardless of the situation, that's the way it went down and still is...

1. Ja Rule (Gone)
2. Fat Joe (Irrelevant)
4. Young Buck (Exposed)

laugh.gif
Yup....50 got this game of ending N's careers down to a tee. You're up next Ross...
Game still sellin' records on his own imprint so you can cross him off the list. Fat Joe was irrelevant before Fif went at him so cross him off. Cam just ain't dropped #$$. Cam came out on top of that #$$ if you ask me so cross him off. Ja Rule is debatable. I'd be willing to say Fif took part in his downfall but i'd also give credit to Ja himself for puttin' out so much garbage. Jury is still out on Buck.

If you consider those battles lost than what about Fif? Massacre sold 5 million records and when he beefs with Game and Cam all of a sudden he barely sells a milion? G-Unit does 200k? Only cat Fif really hurt as far as careers go is Ja. That's it. Dudes act like he's ether'd cats lol.

C'mon now fam. You can't seriously tell me that 50 aint had at least a hand in all of those dudes I had named careers taking a downward spiral...

Ja Rule is easy to figure out. That dude had Grammy nominations and songs with Mary J. Blige before 50 came in and ethered his career. 50 exposed Ja Rule and had damn near everyone taking sides with 50. Ja Rule still to this day gets asked about the 50 Cent beef so you know there's alot of truth in it.

Fat Joe hasn't been the same since the late 90's. You talk about a rapper who picks his spots carefully and that's Fat Joe. He was actually alot nicer in the 90's before and during the Big Pun era than he was after. After Pun died that dude lost credibility abandoning most if not all of his street cred and took it down south because he knew the south was poppin'. Maybe it's a smart business move on Joe's part but dude is not even in a legitimate conversation for rappers who have held it down for NY since they came out.

As for Cam...I agree that dude still has a loyal following and I mess with Cam's music but is it coincidence that Jim Jones would just out of the blue decide to make a guest appearance on BET Rap City while 50 and the Unit were hosting the show? I think not. We all know 50 and Cam went at it in 07 and there's always 2 sides to a coin but I think it made Cam look real weak during that time when NY to an extent still had love for the Unit and Set. Granted Cam doesn't really need to drop an album but its funny how he's been nowhere really on TV since his guest cameo on Ballin..

Buck just made himself look weak. No grown man should be crying to another grown man claiming "I'm Confused!"
laugh.gif
50 gets $...doesnt' mean he's a great rapper and in fact he definitely isn't. But I'm sure he helped Buck in alot of ways and Buck bit the hand that fed him...now he's busy finding people to do guest appearances with.
ohwell.gif

Game still sells music. But I aint say anything that isn't true. 50 kicked him out of the group and Dre doesn't mess with Game like that either. Regardless of the situation, that's the way it went down and still is...

Alright but can't u say the same thing about 50?
50 was once breaking records and doin 5 mill and ##@@ and look at him now...
He last 2 projects were both duds...
and he released a single (produced by Dr. Dre) that has no Buzz WHATSOEVER...
Look for gettin it in that ##@@ is no where to be found on any chart (Itunes, Billboard)
A game fan can come and say "Game took down 50 cents career" and he would be just as right as you are....

Originally Posted by Dapper D

1. Ja Rule (Gone)
2. Fat Joe (Irrelevant)
4. Young Buck (Exposed)

laugh.gif

Ja Rule is easy to figure out. That dude had Grammy nominations and songs with Mary J. Blige before 50 came in and ethered his career. 50 exposed Ja Rule and had damn near everyone taking sides with 50. Ja Rule still to this day gets asked about the 50 Cent beef so you know there's alot of truth in it.

Fat Joe hasn't been the same since the late 90's. You talk about a rapper who picks his spots carefully and that's Fat Joe. He was actually alot nicer in the 90's before and during the Big Pun era than he was after. After Pun died that dude lost credibility abandoning most if not all of his street cred and took it down south because he knew the south was poppin'. Maybe it's a smart business move on Joe's part but dude is not even in a legitimate conversation for rappers who have held it down for NY since they came out.

As for Cam...I agree that dude still has a loyal following and I mess with Cam's music but is it coincidence that Jim Jones would just out of the blue decide to make a guest appearance on BET Rap City while 50 and the Unit were hosting the show? I think not. We all know 50 and Cam went at it in 07 and there's always 2 sides to a coin but I think it made Cam look real weak during that time when NY to an extent still had love for the Unit and Set. Granted Cam doesn't really need to drop an album but its funny how he's been nowhere really on TV since his guest cameo on Ballin..

laugh.gif
50 gets $...doesnt' mean he's a great rapper and in fact he definitely isn't. But I'm sure he helped Buck in alot of ways and Buck bit the hand that fed him...now he's busy finding people to do guest appearances with.
ohwell.gif

Game still sells music. But I aint say anything that isn't true. 50 kicked him out of the group and Dre doesn't mess with Game like that either. Regardless of the situation, that's the way it went down and still is...

Look for gettin it in that ##@@ is no where to be found on any chart (Itunes, Billboard)
A game fan can come and say "Game took down 50 cents career" and he would be just as right as you are....

Guess you didn't read between the lines because I know 50 used to sell like crazy. He's not a great rapper anyways. But he's a helluva entertainerand businessman though. I'm not saying 50's as hungry as he once was say 6 years ago because he's wealthy for the rest of his life...and as forGame...he is nowhere close to taking 50's career down...

50 don't even rap well and gets way more endoresement deals than Game. Game's a better rapper but 50's a better businessman. That's just how Isee it..

i really want eminem to join this beef and smash these fools once and for all........

Originally Posted by Dapper D

1. Ja Rule (Gone)
2. Fat Joe (Irrelevant)
4. Young Buck (Exposed)

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Guess you didn't read between the lines because I know 50 used to sell like crazy. He's not a great rapper anyways. But he's a helluva entertainer and businessman though. I'm not saying 50's as hungry as he once was say 6 years ago because he's wealthy for the rest of his life...and as for Game...he is nowhere close to taking 50's career down...

50 don't even rap well and gets way more endoresement deals than Game. Game's a better rapper but 50's a better businessman. That's just how I see it..

I was never really talking about rap skills...because at the end of the day none of them N's can really rap...
My point really is that 50 lost about as much as any of the rappers u mentioned...compared to how they were at their popular prime (excluding Ja-rule...Causethat N' took a all time loss)

50's entertainment value>>>anything Ross can put out and I'm far from a 50 or G-Unit fan

the way I see this playing out is people gonna start checkin for 50 again...this is his domain diss records and s***

he said he gonna show this n**** how resourceful he is he proly bout to go sick with background info...
pimp.gif

plus the three-headed monster stirring up some noise to start 09 they been talked about a lot

I hope 50 can take it back just for this confrontation at least
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

i really want eminem to join this beef and smash these fools once and for all........
If Eminem hops in
eek.gif

..this is going to get real ugly for "The Boss"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dakid23

If Eminem hops in
eek.gif

..this is going to get real ugly for "The Boss"
laugh.gif

Why would EM hop in.........?
co-sign....50 gonna handle this one all by his lonesome...
wink.gif

Slim won't hop in unless he provoked...

If someone say something to trigger him though...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the video is funny but the cartoon is stupid.

Eminem isnt going to jump in, but he should. It will create hype for his album as well plus it will be interesting to hear. I still remember when him andbenzino had diss records back and forth. Those were quite entertaining. well the tracks from em were.

I like it when its just diss records back and forth, this court record thing is dumb. it is kinda funny but hearing diss records is a lot more interesting.

the jadakiss/beaniesigel beef was good, the jayz/nas was legendary, 50/ja was memorable(although imo ja rule's verses were wayy better than anything the50/em put out), game/joe budden was great too. oh yeah and the jadakiss track against 50 was defintely a classic. every punchline was crazy.

its a shame that this is what hip hop beef is about today..revealing court records, recording phone conversations with a grown man crying. I rather just heardiss tracks with good punch lines.

I've never been a fan of 50 but the dude is hella entertaining and he makes smart moves.

I wanna see him dead this whole DJ Kahled movement thats goin on...

btw... I wanna hear Banks get in on this

Back
Top Bottom