50% FNF

SMH......i'm sick of people hearing from other people that there is going to be a 50% off
you know that it if official if u print up the report at footlocker and it says that it is cominf up.
Other than that you'll should really shut the fu*k about swearing a 50% is coming up.

man i mentioned 50% to some dude in the store during the last 50% and he looked like i said something wrong lmao
guess i gotta get me smooth a lil better huh?
i still got some good stuff thanks to my dudes
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Originally Posted by Air STi

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

I need some am 95's, mints are nice. Still need griffyes, pm if you can help.

WHO NEEDS A HOOKUP? PM ME. DONT PM ME IF YOUR NOT WILLING TO TIP MY CONNECT AND/OR YOUR BROKE.
laugh.gif
How does the tipping work? Like give it to them on the side or give it to them when we pay for the items? and also how much to tip?

Honestly F these Paypal dudes...all you need to do is go to some outta the way wack spot that aint that busy....early in the morning or when the spot is dead so your spot doesnt get blown....Just starting talking about kicks...ask whats excluded from the 50 (so they know you know was sup)....tell them your paying cash...ask if "insert name here" is working today...when they say they dont know who your talking about....just tell them you always take care of dude on the 50....they ask again, you paying cash?....Walk to the register, pay with the tip and your good...(i.e $100 = $50 after..give 3 $20's dont ask for change...or $80 = $40 after..give $50 dont ask for change)...Now wack spots dont usually have %%+..take the joints back to the "real" spot, and exchange them, no reciept, for what you really wanted and your straight....

Schooled...by my dude Will.....Where is will anyway???

what a plan!
pimp.gif
sounds more like magic to pull that off...

Jesus...what are you 12...you wanna meet me on the playground after school????
roll.gif
everyone is a tough guy...the point that is being made is it aint that hard to get hooked up...every time the 50 comes out all these PAYPAL a tip cats climb out the woodworks....just trying to give everyone some game.... until then please put your shirt back on and relax...
Theres always someone tryna push away the people that help NT with these deals including yourself.

Oh well thats how you guys are.
laugh.gif

this won't work like it used too. they changed the exchange policy up and you can't make exchanges for new release items or certain jordan releases, so if you want something hard to find that will sell out quick your more then likely out of luck.
It sucks when the store you go to doesnt carry all the great stuff thats out there that isnt excluded.
The one I go to for example a lil while back only excluded Kobe IV and Ohio lebrons.

Never carried griffeys or am 95's plus you cant do store lookup and get 50% off
tired.gif

^

i got my freshwater griffeys for free.

at the 50% back in late march i copped a 5/18 cdp took it to another store and exchanged it for 2 pairs for griffeys and some jordan shorts. and sold the 2ndpair of griffeys for what i paid for the 5/18 cdp during the 50%

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Theres always someone tryna push away the people that help NT with these deals including yourself.

Oh well thats how you guys are.
laugh.gif

this won't work like it used too. they changed the exchange policy up and you can't make exchanges for new release items or certain jordan releases, so if you want something hard to find that will sell out quick your more then likely out of luck.

Helping with the deal is giving people the heads up...these cats that try to "rape" people for a fee, plus shipping, plus"estimated" paypal fees, plus gas, plus materials to ships, plus food and all expenses are crazy.....Before I knew was sup, I had a guy try to chargeme $85 for some Jordan 1's that were $105...thats barely 20% off...I should just use footlocker or east bay codes...especially when the item is initally50% off....now I understand some of that is cost, and the person hooking you up shouldnt eat that, but it almost becomes not worth it....rather then take anorder for an item, I would rather help people for not just this time, but going forward as well....Thats the point of NT...the 50% is only a businessopportunity for Footlocker and its employees (who you HAVE to hit off lets both agree on that at least).....

As far as the exchange goes, if any employee gives you a problem with an exchange, just print the policy from online, or purchase an item for $1 and read theback of the reciept, the store will honor "unworn" items for "exchange" or "store credit" only for the value of the item at thedate of exchange without a reciept. They will NOT give you cash back but will honor a store credit....Trust, I do it all the time....Besides, if they wont letyou exchange it for a launch item, just get a credit and go to another spot...Footlockers are like StarBucks..they everywhere...Hope this helps everyone....

^

they've been tough on that stuff too. my boy is a store manager and i got people on the inside at other spots. while me and the other regulars have beenable to get stuff without a problem its becoming more of a hassle. if the people who have taken care of me time after time have told me stuff and i'veheard it from more then one person i know their getting on top of stuff more now.

i haven't bought nothing a while i usually throw the reciepts away but if they didn't update the policy on the back of their receipts you do have anargument. supposedly exchanges on launch products are only the dm's discression now. supposedly you can't buy launch product on the first 2 weeks ofrelease now with store credit and employee sales can only be a certain percentage of that actual shoe.

like i said though if they don't have these new policys on paper i'm sure you can argue.

i tried doing exchanges in the past at places where i don't know people at employees have tried making up their own rules to not honor the exchange. iwould do the same thing, tell them to print the receipt since it has the return/exchange policy on it and i would let them know i didn't think it was rightof them to make their own rules up and they would know they got caught up and do the exchange.

Don't get it twisted. It is a rule that sneakers that are excluded from any sales can not be exchanged for without a receipt. It isn't on the paper butthat's mad extra stuff to even fit, and there's a lot more exchange rules as well. If you're dealing with a good manager you won't get what youwant unless you speak directly with the DM and they approve it and when you ask for it they'll go to the back and call them and tell them not to pickupwhen you call
laugh.gif
. I've seen it so many times its not even funny

Will the Uptempo's be included, and if so,
would it be a good idea to cop now, or
wait til they go on sale???

YO!

Friends & Family is damn near confirmed for the weekend of the 24th

I'm expecting it to be 30% as usual.

As far as an EA, my guess would be the following weekend (31st).

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom