50% off Employee Appreciation FTL/FTA/Champs Apr. 10-11

this year so far alot of the 50's have been on pay weeks simply because the company figures they can keep our paychecks lol.

still on the lookout for that hook up in the bayshore or smithaven mall
nerd.gif
I will tip.

Looking for a hookup/connect in the DMV (PG, Mo County or DC area). Ive been out of the shoe game for about a year and Im looking to get back in and get someof these retros (Foams, Flights, Penny's, and a pair of Nike Boats). I will nodoubtedly tip!

all these people asking for help online..

wouldn't it be easier to just go to the store and make friends?

seemed to always work for me.

^^^No confirmation yet, although there was an email Monday that said it was tentatively scheduled for this weekend

Just a lil info for everyone..

There is nothin that is scheduled as of right now..

There was another email sent out that says there will b another Friends & Family or Employee Appreciation next weekend..most likely it will b anotherFriends and Family followed by an Employee Apprecation..

Originally Posted by andfattoo

^did you mean to put that question mark there?.... not to get on your case.
So it wasn't last week after all? I knew it. To bad I just spent my money
mad.gif
Oh well couldn't pass up neon 95s again. Freshwaters and lbjs will be therenext time.

34th street is where 2 go, if you go 2 34th street, you will be a happy person for the 50%
I have been trying 2 put NT on 2 this spot for years!!!!
34th street is the spot for idiots
any NTer that's upncoming in this culture will be sure 2 buy at least 3 kicks on any given 50 for half off, plus tips.
Please NT, do not disappoint me, I have been trying 2 spread all my secrets for 2 long and you guys have not caught on, and the herbs that do, remain herb.
Do not PM me, if you are still confused, I will be back 2 further elaborate for those that do not realize that 34th street is where it is happening.

Well, the reason that I do not want to wait, is because if it is in 2 weeks, I will be in Destin, Florida for my best friends wedding, and there is only onesmall Footlocker an hour away, and it sucks

Back
Top Bottom