5th Grade Teacher Dresses in Blackface for Halloween

don ramon don ramon why are you even responding if you can't read the thread?

I've agreed that it wasn't in his best interest to do such a stunt considering his career. I PERSONALLY do not have an issue with it and i PERSONALLY dont think he was being racist and not trying to stereotype. He was dressing as a REAL LIFE PERSON. How you gonna stereotype a real life person?

Last edited:
These are the same people that own the guns many of you fight so hard for.

The ability to make good decisions doesn't show up on a mental evaluation.

@DON RAMON why are you even responding if you can't read the thread?

I've agreed that it wasn't in his best interest to do such a stunt considering his career. I PERSONALLY do not have an issue with it and i PERSONALLY dont think he was being racist not trying to stereotype. He was dressing as a REAL LIFE PERSON.
maybe cause you're not getting it. you're concerned about this dude and his "best interest" more than how offensive he may come off to a whole lot of people.

i'm following this thread quite well. you're the one giving this dude leeway concerned about his interests and overlooking the interests of the people who may find this offensive. that's, well, offensive

too many people are always pulling the race card too....
Dog, you can't use the, "People are using the race card" when a damn white man dresses up as a black dude and paints his face brown. I mean in any situation other than THIS one
This,this is EXACTLY the appropriate situation to pull the race card 
laugh.gif
. People can't be this dense...

Last edited:
Whats funny is on the first page of this thread we had a few comments saying stuff like why does this stuff come up every year and shouldn't people know by now. But as you read this thread you start to see why this stuff still happens year after year.

Last edited:
so who are those dudes in the Cali picture dressing as?

last i heard, kanye was black.

You can't be this dense. Blood and Crip parties happen enough at frat parties that they make the news.

Let me guess. You were picked on a lot growing up half Asian in a Black neighborhood and because of that, you don't identify when Black people point racially insensitive things because that's all you're doing here.

Last edited:
[@=https://niketalk.com/members/72342"best interest" more than how offensive he may come off to a whole lot of people.

But I do get it. YOU just dont respect my opinion. YOU want me to think like you do and I DONT. People can be mad all they want. I can't control that but this is a forum so we should be able to discuss things.

opinions can be wrong doh. yours is wrong. whatevs.

according to whom?

You can't be this dense. Blood and Crip parties happen enough at frat parties that they make the news.

Let me guess. You were picked on a lot growing up as a mutt in a Black neighborhood and because of that, you don't identify when Black people point racially insensitive things because that's all you're doing here.

o wow... he's making it personal.... all bloods and crips are black people so its the same EXACT thing a dude dressing like a specific person?

and yea.... Ive been picked on by the BLACK community. suddenly, my BLACK wife, my BLACK family that raised me, my BLACK BEST FRIENDS, and the BLACK BALTIMORE CITY SCHOOLS i attended dont count.

Last edited:

Let me guess. You were picked on a lot growing up half Asian in a Black neighborhood and because of that, you don't identify when Black people point racially insensitive things because that's all you're doing here.

You called him a mutt at first :lol: why you edit that?

i saw it and i aint even offended. i already know my background and am comfortable in my own skin. dude just wants to take it there.

Whats funny is on the first page of this thread we had a few comments saying stuff like why does this stuff come up every year and shouldn't people know by now. But as you read this thread you start to see why this stuff still happens year after year.
repped.

Do people think about what they do and the potential consequences before they do it?

right? cuz at this point in this day and age you can't do something like this and think its acceptable and there won't be consequences. blackface didn't just become racist yesterday....

honestly when i see this im like *shrug* w.e. because they get exposed, and then they get forced to apologize, with some "i made an error in judgement, bad taste, i've really learned from my mistakes, moving forward, blah blah etc." at the end of the day, they knew it was wrong from the get go but went ahead with doing it. they're forever racist, and forever don't give a ****.

*looks at state of said incident* and are we really surprised? that state's main export is racism.

This is like a visual equivalent to the n-word:

Blacks can mock whites and make them look dorky, square and corny, but it's all in jokes because it has no historical significance.

Whites can mock Blacks and make us look like rappers, gang bangers etc and some Blacks get enraged because it's similar to what corrupt white people did in the past and can show a glimpse of how they may truly feel about us as a race.

This topic reminds me of some of the arguments that I was hearing amidst the "there will never be a n-word SAE" frat chant situation. What it boiled down to was which race has the power to oppress. I've heard that argument before from a chick i used to kick it with and, for that reason, she claims that "black people can't be racist".

the irony that we are having a discussion about racism and i get called a mutt :smh:

well we cant

thats the difference between racism and prejudice

we as black people can be prejudiced

but have no power over white people to be racist

i saw it and i aint even offended. i already know my background and am comfortable in my own skin. dude just wants to take it there.

yea but you're like tiger woods though. you probably only claim black when it's convenient, like when you want to say the n-word during rap songs.

This is like a visual equivalent to the n-word:

Blacks can mock whites and make them look dorky, square and corny, but it's all in jokes because it has no historical significance.

Whites can mock Blacks and make us look like rappers, gang bangers etc and some Blacks get enraged because it's similar to what corrupt white people did in the past and can show a glimpse of how they may truly feel about us as a race.

This topic reminds me of some of the arguments that I was hearing amidst the "there will never be a n-word SAE" frat chant situation. What it boiled down to was which race has the power to oppress. I've heard that argument before from a chick i used to kick it with and, for that reason, she claims that "black people can't be racist".
That concept you mentioned and the girl you talked about is called power dynamics. Its an essential concept in sociology and I would argue political science as well.

yea but you're like tiger woods though. you probably only claim black when it's convenient, like when you want to say the n-word during rap songs.

really tho? i probably claim black when its convenient? you really know me?

i didn't even know i was 1/2 asian until i was in 5th grade bruh. i just thought i was light skinned since my black dad didn't want to raise me and let his black brother and black wife raise me instead. black neighborhoods, black schooling, and black wife and i only rep my culture when its convenient?

Last edited:
the irony that we are having a discussion about racism and i get called a mutt :smh:

That's why I pointed it out. Son mad about racism but calling mixed people mutts like he doesn't sound like a slave master :lol:

Boys in here sounding ignorant as hell :lol:

Back
Top Bottom