6/7 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Edge vs Hardy Ladder Match, Orton vs Batista in a Steel Cage

smh.gif
@ it taking all of themembers of Legacy to take out a "retired" wrestler.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Flair looking worse than Hogan. How is he still alive. And is that COLOR!!!! Havent seen blood on Raw in months. This is awful, Flair must have been in the NBA the way he blew all his money.
Orton bled the hardway.

Why would it take Priceless 10 minutes after Orton was being beaten to come out? Pretty pathetic it takes 3 active wrestlers, one being your top heel in thecompany, to beat up a 60 year old retired wrestler.

And it took Batista that long to run out? What was he doing?

And you know damn well he isn't athletic enough to climb into the cage.

4w, is flair cut open that way too? The back of his head and arm seem to be dripping.

Looking like an old subway train....err mass transit.

laugh.gif
Randy didn't get hardly any of that kick, RAW sucks so bad.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

4w, is flair cut open that way too? The back of his head and arm seem to be dripping.

Looking like an old subway train....err mass transit.
Flair bleeds when the wind blows on him
laugh.gif

And it isn't anything like Mass Transit. That was gruesome.

Punt! Too bad it was pretty weak.

Well at least Flair wont be around for a few months! Im guessing he will return to the ring at Summerslam. Hes going to give a new definition to a"stretcher match".

i turned on RAW for 10 minutes and still cant watch

WWE is going the route of boxing right now, they dont turn it around they are in some serious trouble but it's their own fault for not growing new talentand when they do, the Shane's and Ric's of the world can still manage to make them look like the Brooklyn Brawler

that was a great old school street fight till rhodes n dibiase ruined it.
indifferent.gif
@ them for not even acknowledging the blood. pg rating is trash

I don't care what y'all say, that segment could have been MUCH worse especially with the crap we've seen on RAW lately...it really wasn't thatbad. I was scratching my head when Flair was doing the Figure Four on the table (it's not like it hurts any more
laugh.gif
) and how conveniently Batistadecides to show up after the lock was placed on the door...but Orton RKO + punt on Flair was the right move...and both guys bleeding the hardway made thestreet fight look more credible. The finish pretty much ends all the Flair returning to wrestle in WWE talk (which I'll have more on in news & notes
nerd.gif
).

If Randy would have punted Flair like he did Vince...I'm afraid Flair would have left on a stretcher, legitimately.
ohwell.gif
I understand him being a little hesitant...

Also
laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ Batista repeating "I'm gonna tear you apart" like 15 times...he should have thrown a "no hom0" after.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I don't care what y'all say, that segment could have been MUCH worse especially with the crap we've seen on RAW lately...it really wasn't that bad. I was scratching my head when Flair was doing the Figure Four on the table (it's not like it hurts any more
laugh.gif
) and how conveniently Batista decides to show up after the lock was placed on the door...but Orton RKO + punt on Flair was the right move...and both guys bleeding the hardway made the street fight look more credible. The finish pretty much ends all the Flair returning to wrestle in WWE talk (which I'll have more on in news & notes
nerd.gif
).

If Randy would have punted Flair like he did Vince...I'm afraid Flair would have left on a stretcher, legitimately.
ohwell.gif
I understand him being a little hesitant...

Also
laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ Batista repeating "I'm gonna tear you apart" like 15 times...he should have thrown a "no hom0" after.
laugh.gif

qfe

News & Notes

Backstage updates and details on Mr. Kennedy's release and what might have led to his firing.

While the full details behind the release of Mr. Kennedy by WWE are still not known, some new reports that have come out over the last 24 hours indicate that a discussion between Kennedy and WWE Champion Randy Orton may have pushed things more along.

As noted earlier, Orton and Kennedy had a discussion after this past week's Monday Night Raw taping. It wasn't a heated discussion and was more Orton telling Kennedy to be careful out in the ring. Orton was said to have been a little upset about a back suplex given to him by Kennedy during the main event on Monday night where he was dropped more on his shoulder instead of his back, which happened to be the same area where he broke his collar bone last year putting him out of action for a good amount of time.

Kennedy didn't argue with Orton or talk back when told this after the show. While there were reports that Kennedy suffered an injury to his wrist taking an RKO from Orton during the main event, it wasn't believed to be that serious and many WWE sources who discussed it didn't seem to think it was going to keep him out of action at all. Some have suggested his release may prove the pull Orton might have in WWE right now, while others think it is a combination of many things including how Kennedy hasn't progressed much in-ring wise and continues to have health problems. Either way, his release definitely surprised many on Friday.

- The WWE locker room is split over the release of Ken Kennedy. Some people, such as Matt Hardy, are outraged over the release while others are said to be indifferent. The rumor making rounds is that Randy Orton was approached about doing a program with Kennedy and balked at the idea. Orton has a lot of political stroke in WWE and was said to not be high up on Kennedy.

Latest updates on Ric Flair situation; Ric Flair says he'll wrestle overseas but not in the WWE...match with Hogan in the works?

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In an interview with the Associated Press, Ric Flair says the chances of him wrestling again are very likely. "I would like to, but I'm not going to do anything to rock the boat," Flair said. "I'm in the same kind of shape I was last year when I retired. It's hard to stay away from something you like so well, especially when you still feel like you can do it. If I did wrestle, it would be overseas, it wouldn't be here (WWE)."

Flair currently serves as an "ambassador" for Ring of Honor and thinks the promotion's young talent has a lot to offer. "I do like working with the young guys and talking to them a lot," Flair said. "They've got some great kids. It's very professional. I wouldn't put my name somewhere I didn't think was professional."

Still, as much as Flair likes being around the action, he still has the urge to walk that aisle and wrestle again. "In my gut, I do," he said. "Do I think I will? Yes. I'm not going to take no easily. Like I've said, I haven't retired, they retired me."

What makes Flair's comment about wrestling overseas particularly interesting is that the NWE promotion based out of Spain is working as hard as they can to get a European tour of Hulk Hogan vs. Ric Flair to happen. Eric Bischoff's name is also linked to the idea. NWE is the same promotion that hosted the return of Ultimate Warrior a while back in an angle with Orlando Jordan. NWE is focused on making the Hogan vs. Flair tour happen in 2009.

"If Brett Favre can come back once in a while, I certainly can" - Ric Flair

[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
-In a last minute decision, World Wrestling Entertainment pulled Ric Flair from the Ring of Honor television taping in Philadelphia on Friday night.

In a segment that will not be televised, Ric Flair came to the ring at last nights show to put over the company and its fans, but announced he was stepping down as commissioner to work for WWE.

Before he left, he thanked everyone for their acceptance and support.
[/font]

Shawn Michaels to be out much longer than expected.

Shawn Michaels recently told company officials that he's looking to take more time off than originally planned. He believes he's financially set for life and his children are at a certain age where they like him around, and he knows that's a very short window.

Original plans called for Michaels to return at SummerSlam, but he's looking to hold his return off until late this year or early next year for a good WrestleMania storyline. Although, this could change depending on his mood or if any of the major Superstars come down with an injury. If you recall, two years ago, Michaels talked about not coming back for a long time as a result of knee problems. Then John Cena tore his pec and his wife joked that he would be getting a phone call soon. He received the phone call the next day and was back in the ring sooner than initially hoped.

Michaels appears unsure about his long-term future in wrestling as he's made noise about retiring next year at WrestleMania, but he also feels he can still make appearances at big shows well into his fifties like Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair. He also said that once his children become teenagers, being at home won't be as much as priority anymore as his kids won't want to hang around him as much. At that point, he'd be more open to spending more time on the road.

Sting plans to leave TNA at the end of the year.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]According to numerous sources, Sting plans on making this his final year in TNA - and presumably, professional wrestling.

Since his return to the company in 2006, the multi-time world champion has directed his career on a year-to-year basis, hence the one-year contract agreements year after year.

He has been telling people that this year's Bound for Glory pay-per-view will be it for him in TNA. His contract with the organization is once again set to expire shortly before the end of the year.
[/font]

Major spoiler regarding when Triple H might return.

Spoiler [+]
A localized commercial ran during tonight's edition of Raw advertising Big Show & Randy Orton vs. Batista & John Cena for next week's edition of Raw at the Cajundome in Lafayette, Louisiana. At the end of the commercial a video clip was shown featuring Triple H's signature turnbuckle pose with a voice-over saying: "He's baaaaaaccckkkk!" While we are unable to confirm Hunter's return to television, it appears it will happen at Extreme Rules on Sunday or on next Monday's Raw.

Triple H reveals how he feels about Ric Flair wanting to wrestle again.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]During a recent appearance on the "Busted Open" show on Sirius XM radio, Triple H told Dave LaGreca that he has mixed feelings regarding Ric Flair's desire to return to the ring after his retirement at WrestleMania 24.

HHH explained: "There's a part of me that's bitter sweet. As much as I enjoy Ric on the show and I miss seeing Ric Flair on the show, I feel that he was given the ultimate sendoff in the business. There have been so many guys in the past...they retire and unretire then they retire and they unretire. It's almost a joke when they un-retire. He really wanted to be the guy who said, meant it, and did it. I don't know if he misses the business or he needs the money. I'm not sure what it is, but if he's thinking about coming back there has to be a pretty good reason because he was pretty adamant about that never happening."
[/font]

Backstage reaction to the New Hart Foundation.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Internally, some people noted the surprising amount of heat David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd garnered last week on ECW for beating down Finlay. It's been said that there was even more heat in the arena than it came off on television. This is obviously a big positive for Smith, whom everyone in management likes but was critiqued for not being able to project any personality particularly well.

Many have high hopes for them as a unit. It helps that Natalya is a "real worker," as she can have good timing on interference and bump taking. They also have a good heel dynamic in Kidd, the smaller guy, talking trash to the bigger wrestlers, and having Smith in the background as his backup.
[/font]

The latest on Undertaker; feud with Dolph Ziggler when he returns?

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Undertaker's minor hip surgery was a success. He had been suffering from hip and back pain from quiet some time, but just worked through it. The goal of the surgery was to relieve the pain in both areas.

WWE isn't pressuring Taker to come back early. Rather, they feel that it's a good time for Taker to take time off, despite the fact that there are other top guys currently taking time off as well.

With Taker out of the picture, wrestlers such as Chris Jericho, Edge and Rey Mysterio have been stepping up as locker room leaders.
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-- As reported earlier, Undertaker recently underwent arthroscopic hip surgery and is resting at his ranch in South Florida. He won't be medically cleared to return to the squared circle until July or August, but should be back in time for SummerSlam.

Several ideas have already been pitched for his return to television including a program with rising SmackDown star Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler is getting rave reviews for his in-ring intensity and the next step for WWE is to give his character for some depth, which would be the goal of his feud with Undertaker.
[/font]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Honestly, Ziggler is a good worker...but I don't want to see them waste 'Taker with him.Undertaker only has a year or two left in the business...someone else can put Ziggler over in a good feud. Put 'Taker in high profile feuds that the fanswant to see (a Jericho vs. Undertaker program NEEDS to happen).[/color]

Vince McMahon's reaction to last week's RAW.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-- When Vince got backstage after the Stan Kroenke segment on RAW he was extremely pleased with his performance and how the crowd reacted. Vince was also much more pleased with the other impersonators on the show (like "Jack Nicholson") than the majority of the wrestlers watching on the monitors backstage were. There are some on the roster who are very much looking forward to the day Vince steps down from his position as the head of the company, and this week's episode of RAW didn't help change that.[/font]

Ken Shamrock and TNA?

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-- TNA officials have recently reached out to Ken Shamrock about returning to the promotion. Shamrock is in great shape, but is also 45 years old and likely wouldn't want to work a full time schedule.[/font]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I liked Shamrock back in the day...an Angle vs. Shamrock match would be[/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)], I doubt he joins TNA though.[/color]

Vladimir Kozlov receiving good agent reports from house show matches; may be in line for a big push.

Vladimir Kozlov is reportedly getting good agent reports from his matches on the road with Finlay. The word at this point is that Kozlov is starting to pick up on basic wrestling concepts, which is something he struggled with initially. Kozlov was always described as a good athlete, but the only knock against him was that he came into the business with little knowledge and started well into his 30s.

Matt Hardy addresses Mr. Kennedy's release.

Matt Hardy issued the following bulletin on his MySpace account (myspace.com/theonlymatthardy) addressing Mr. Kennedy's release from World Wrestling Entertainment this past Friday. Hardy is a close friend of Kennedy, so much so that he was the best man at his wedding:

"For the record, Ken Kennedy is one of my closest friends in the wrestling business. I really hated to hear the news of him leaving the WWE a couple of days ago. I wanted to help him out by letting all of my MySpace peeps know where that can keep up to speed with Ken and his career. Ken's Twitter page.. http://www.twitter.com/secondpower Ken's Facebook.. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1800760136&ref=profile And Ken's Official website http://www.ken-kennedy.com Watch the video on his website where he addresses his "injured" wrist situation perfectly.. without even saying a word! Thanks guy and gals! Matt"

Buff Bagwell on a WWE or TNA return.

Buff Bagwell recently spoke with NY Daily News to promote the Legends of the Ring Convention this weekend. Bagwell commented on possible returns to the WWE and TNA…

On a WWE Return: "I'd love to join them so much I'd work for free!"

On a TNA Return: "I don't know who started them, but (the rumors) are totally false. I have not been contacted by TNA. If they did call, I'd answer (even if it was collect) and listen."

Tommy Dreamer speaks on retirement, his WWE contract, and the possibility of TNA.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tommy Dreamer recently updated his WWE Universe blog. Here are the highlights:

On retirement: When I first made my speech I never said the words retire. Go back and replay it if you want, the words never came out of my mouth. I am not Brett Farve, Floyd Mayweather or my mentor Terry Funk. When I say the words retire, I am gone for good. No comebacks, no matches just gonna sit back and relax. I am way to young to call it quits. Plus with the economy the way it is I will have to be wrestling somewhere when I am deep into my seventies.

On his WWE contract: WWE offered me a new contract about a month before I made my speech. WWE offered me a three year deal which was great. I have no problems with WWE. I spoke to Vince McMahon and told him my feelings and career aspirations and he fully supported them. I am a man that has to set goals and is responsible for my actions. I am not one to hang around and collect a paycheck. I did this to prove something to the fans and to myself.

On the possibility of TNA: I have close relationships with many of their wrestlers. I have nothing but great things to say about Dixie Carter. I have tons of respect for Jeff Jarrett for what he did in WWE as well as for taking a risk in starting your own company (been there it is so hard). I watch every week because I am a huge wrestling fan and enjoy the show. I am just seeing my journey to the end. Good or bad.
[/font]

John Cena interview; speaks on The Rock, WWE critics, and more.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The UK Sun recently did an interview with John Cena where he speaks on people who are critical of WWE's product and wanting to work with The Rock at WrestleMania next year. Here are the highlights:

Critics of WWE: "I've had to fight that battle my entire career. "Vince McMahon has been fighting that battle since he took the company global. It's personal ignorance. People don't know how good we are as entertainers. They don't know how good we are as people in the media. The only way we can silence those voices is by putting together a good product. We've done that with 12 Rounds."

The Rock: "Selfishly, I miss him in the ring. I wish he would come back. He is physically in his prime. One of the greatest sports entertainers we've ever had. But he's an actor now. The trouble is, here I am telling everybody I love the business - it's the same thing Rock said then went out and made movies. He's basically made my life tougher. I'd love to have him back. I'd love to have a WrestleMania match with him - maybe next year. I would love that. That would be great."

[/font]What people think of him and the future of his career: In WWE, there's a lot of folks who like me and a lot who don't, and those that don't are just waiting for me to leave. What gets to me is people questioning my resolve. People who think I'm in WWE as a stepping stone and don't think I'm telling the truth. The only thing I can do is keep doing what I'm doing."

RVD interview; speaks on the new ECW, Paul Heyman, and more.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]During a recent interview with BE! Magazine, former ECW and WWE star Rob Van Dam discussed a variety of topics including Paul Heyman, his transition from ECW to WWE, the new ECW, being busted for marijuana possession and more. Here are some highlights:

On Paul Heyman:
"Paul was the best wrestling promoter to work for, if you cared about freedom of expression. As an artist, working under Paul's tutelage helped old me into the non-conforming superstar I became, but made it challenging to be compatible with WWE's style."

On his frustrations with working in WWE:
"I was so frustrated by the adjustment to WWE style and politics that I'd often phone my wife, so she could talk me into staying. I've never felt like I needed a job or had to stay somewhere I wasn't happy."

On how the new ECW changed into something he didn't like:
"Just like everyone else, I was very disappointed to learn that Vince used a bait-and-switch tactic to get started and then turned his back on the original ECW to try to create something new."

On being sent home after his marijuana bust as the WWE and ECW Champion:
"Considering how burnt out I was from the travel, I welcomed the time at home. I even asked for more time off when they wanted me to come back. Although I wasn't happy that I had fu*ked up the plans for the ECW and the WWE, I have always felt proud to draw attention to the great injustice of marijuana prohibition. I've never given a public apology, because I'm not sorry when truth is exposed."
[/font]

Samoa Joe interview; speaks on his new look, Nation of Violence and more.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Samoa Joe was interviewed by ESPN's video game website at this link. Highlights from the interview included:

His New Look: "You know what, it's really just an extension of the character. That's the great thing about pro wrestling as you can take a persona you have and really keep pushing and pushing it as there really are no boundaries, no lines. It's just a continuation of my character. Where people knew me as a really aggressive person, now I'm over-the-top aggressive. We'll see how far I can push it."

The First TNA Videogame: "Honestly, it just didn't turn out the way we wanted. It was a good start, but basically you need to realize that game making is a financial process and the time for the game's development really got cut. Two or three months got cut out of the time frame just because Midway needed to get the game out. It had already been delayed a couple of times and they were working with brand new technology and it was the first next-gen wrestling game that they had ever done at Midway. I'm happy to report, though, that we just got done doing another motion-capture session and another brainstorming session and we saw a mockup of "TNA 2" and it really looks fantastic. They put a lot of the features that fans wanted to see in the game, and a lot of things that the first game was really missing. I think fans are going to be pleasantly surprised."

MMA Influence in Wrestling: "I think more aspects of MMA are going to infiltrate pro wrestling, but at the end of the day, pro wrestling is pro wrestling. In my opinion, people tune in to see these over the top fight scenarios with these fantastic moves that you will never see in MMA unless some mixed martial artist is half-assed crazy. And while a lot of people see that match as MMA, I see it more as a throwback to what pro wrestling used to be. It used to be a real gritty, mat-based, beat 'em up type of sport and we wanted to bring that back."

The Nation of Violence: "Honestly, like any job in America, I'm paid to translate what is given to me and do it to the best of my ability. I think that is something that a lot of pro wrestling fans don't realize. They get so caught up thinking that these big pro wrestlers, we walk in and tell people what we want to do, but the best pro wrestlers in the world, they went in and were given something and they took it and made it their own. That's where my input comes in. Once I'm given something, it's my responsibility to take it and translate it and make it work in the ring. That's the mindset I've always taken with this business -- I'm paid very well to go out there and do the best I can do with what I'm given. Nation of Violence, that name was my idea. They had a couple of other ideas, and I can't even remember the names, but most of them I was just like, no. But at the same time, if that's really what they wanted, we would've just had to go with it. Fortunately enough, they came to me for ideas and I came up with Nation of Violence. People don't know what it means yet, but as the show goes on, the explanation of Nation of Violence will become very clear."
[/font]

Detailed breakdown of last week's RAW ratings.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-- Here are the quarter hour ratings for this past Monday's episode of Monday Night Raw. It's interesting to note that Raw lost 0.13 ratings points by the time Vince McMahon was through mocking Denver Nuggets owner E. Stan Kroenke. The rating would continue to free fall through the first hour, although viewers returned for hour two.

* Q1: 3.28 - Vince McMahon mocks Stan Kroenke, The Miz appears
* Q2: 3.15 - Miz and John Cena, Maryse vs. Kelly Kelly
* Q3: 2.99 - Backstage with "Jack Nicholson," start of United States Championship shot triple threat
* Q4: 2.90 - conclusion of United States championship shot, Ric Flair walks backstage
* Q5: 3.26 - Flair vs. Randy Orton confrontation, Santino's ring entrance
* Q6: 3.42 - Santino and Mickie James vs. Chavo Guerrero and Beth, start of Kendrick and Festus vs. Goldust and Hornswoggle
* Q7: 3.29 - conclusion Kendrick and Festus vs. Goldust and Hornswoggle, ring announcement of "players" for main event
* Q8: 3.31 - 5-on-5 main event
* Overrun: 3.81 - conclusion of 5-on-5 main event and aftermath

Overall, the show scored a 3.2 cable rating, with hours of 3.08 and 3.38.
[/font]

More on Don West's new persona.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-- Don West's persona in TNA is being completely patterned after WWE Hall of Famer Bobby "The Brain" Heenan. Fellow announcer Mike Tenay was Heenan's best friend in World Championship Wrestling so he knows how to work with Heenan to make him shine. West has been getting rave reviews for his performances.[/font]

Update on Christy Hemme.

In an update on Christy Hemme, she was scheduled to meet with TNA officials this week to discuss her future in the organization. As far as wrestling is concerned, that doesn't appear to be an option for her for the foreseeable future.

In January, Hemme was diagnosed with two herniated discs in her neck suffered while training in the ring with AJ Styles. She decided against having surgery, instead opting for a procedure called neuro cranial realignment in which two rods are inserted up the nose and a balloon is blown in the head to manipulate the cranial bones to relieve pressure off the neck.

The 2004 Diva Search winner and former Playboy cover girl returned to the gym two weeks ago. One person close to her believed she was retired from wrestling, but Hemme herself said during a radio interview last week that she was working hard towards wrestling in the squared circle once again.

Updates on Sim Snuka and Kaval (Low Ki).

-- In an update on the whereabouts of missing Raw Superstar Sim Snuka (Jimmy Reiher, Jr.), he is said to be in the doghouse for what has been described as a very serious reason. The second generation wrestler has not appeared on television in five months.

-- WWE developmental wrestler Kaval (a.k.a. Low Ki) is still rehabbing his injured knee following surgery earlier this year and there is still no word yet on when he will be able to return to the ring. He was written off of Florida Championship Wrestling television by being attacked backstage by fellow FCW wrestlers.

TNA thinking of changing the way they do house shows.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-- As of late, there has been talk of changing the way TNA http://www.24wrestling.com/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1243568040&archive=&start_from=&ucat=7&#] Wrestling[/url] does house shows. They have been thinking of running two separate crews of wrestlers and concentrating on running events in smaller towns.

TNA tends to make more money with events in smaller towns because building and promotional costs are much lower not to mention with less major league http://www.24wrestling.com/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1243568040&archive=&start_from=&ucat=7&#] entertainment[/url] coming to small towns, they actually outdraw events held in big cities more often than not. For instance, a $30,000 gross in a small market city is considered a success. On the other hand, when TNA runs an event in a major city, they have to hire union workers, not to mention the cost of advertising in a big market is higher, so a show garnering the same amount of fans as one in a smaller town is not a success.

Typically, TNA holds six matches per live event, so they have more than enough talent to run two separate tours. While it is not a final decision, there is a good possibility it will happen later this year.
[/font]

Why WWE changed "The Great American Bash" PPV name.

As reported on earlier, WWE has changed the name of "The Great American Bash" PPV to simply "The Bash." Vince McMahon felt the term "Great American Bash" was too WCW-like so they decided to go with a name change.

Note on WWE "sell outs".

In what is a change from the past, when WWE announces a sell out on TV or PPV it actually means they are sold out. There was a company policy back in the 1980s and 1990s to frequently refer to events as being sold out or the famous "capacity crowd" line by Gorilla Moonsoon. Fake numbers were often given where they would state 23,000 people were in a building that only held 18,000. This philosophy is said to have largely changed within WWE with the exception of WrestleMania 23 at Ford Field where a fake attendance number was given to claim a stadium record or last week's Raw taping in Los Angeles.

WWE looking to sign Japanese wrestlers.

WWE will be holding tryout camp looking for Japanese wrestlers this July. WWE Executive Vice President of Talent Relations John Laurinaitis will actually not be attending the evaluation, but will be running the project by phone through staff members of WWE Japan.

What you didn't see on this week's RAW.

- The BJCC appeared to be legitimately sold out as no areas were visibly tarped off.

- The "Sign of the Night" was "Kelly Kelly I love you my wife says it's ok"

- Several fans in the front row were upset after "slop" was thrown on them during the Vickie Guerrero/Santino segment.

- Prior to the event, Sheamus beat Festus in a dark match.

- After Raw went off the air, Randy Orton escaped the cage after it was lifted up by four EMTs. He exits through the crowd while Ric Flair is placed on the stretcher with help from Batista.

- Biggest pops of the night were: John Cena, Ric Flair, Batista, Kofi Kingston, and MVP

- Most heat of the night were: The Miz, Randy Orton, Vickie Guerrero, Big Show, and Matt Hardy

smh.gif
@ DSK posting news& notes at damn near midnight.
laugh.gif

And when was Kennedy released?

I wouldn't have known that if I hadn't gone through the news & notes.

OMFG, Kelly Kelly is so damn fine
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, I'm sorry but KellyKelly>Maryse>>>>Eve>Layla>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Every other WWE diva

I was about to mention how they haven't mentioned Flair being the dirtiest player in the game and then they went and mentioned it. I'm surprisedbecause in a situation like this they should have said it about 8 times by now.

Back
Top Bottom