6/7 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Edge vs Hardy Ladder Match, Orton vs Batista in a Steel Cage

Spoiler [+]
HHH can't return at Extreme RUles because the point of the Orton/Batista match is that it's in a cage
laugh.gif
. Why would HHH come back just like after Orton wins to attack him once he's out or something? If he's coming back this soon it should be at next week's Raw then.

Note on WWE "sell outs".

In what is a change from the past, when WWE announces a sell out on TV or PPV it actually means they are sold out. There was a company policy back in the 1980s and 1990s to frequently refer to events as being sold out or the famous "capacity crowd" line by Gorilla Moonsoon. Fake numbers were often given where they would state 23,000 people were in a building that only held 18,000. This philosophy is said to have largely changed within WWE with the exception of WrestleMania 23 at Ford Field where a fake attendance number was given to claim a stadium record or last week's Raw taping in Los Angeles.

I have been thinking this for a while. I though Mania was legit though. It was obvious the upper deck was tarped off last week for raw.

Ted Dibiase is being protected. If you notice, Cody Rhodes has been the tackle dummy moreso. I think Ted Jr. Is WWE Championship material.

I truly hate what they did with umaga how they had it look like it was a real tattoo on his face for such a long time n now they show it really was paint ittakes away from the character. Im glad kofi won though. Does anyone know the roster for ROH I may stop by since they are in NYC.

I definitely think Dibiase Jr. has a bright future.

and damn I didn't know Orton had so much clout backstage.

But Umaga's tribal face art would peel and wear off during matches, so it's no big loss.

o wow lol i didnt really catch that but i guess cuz he was never really slammed much since they used to have him act as some monster being untouchable.

laugh.gif
Understandible. I can see your vantage point. He went from uncontrollable savage, to an articulate stallionaire.

Raw is coming to CT again in august. Do you think I shoudl buy tickets to it? I have already gone to two shows this year (double sd taping and backlash).

WWE has announced that new U.S. Champion Kofi Kingston will defend the U.S. Title against William Regal, Matt Hardy, and MVP in a Fatal Four-way match at Sunday's Extreme Rules pay-per-view.

Nice addition to the PPV. Hopefully MVP turns heel...

The card is great, except for that horrendous hog pen match
alien.gif

Can somebody tell me why they made no big deal of the fact that Umaga speaks English all of a sudden??

Kennedy's release has made me further a lil more from the WWE

Kennedy has a huge upside, WWE complaining about always being hurt

Edge, Taker, HHH, Batista, HBK, Cena and Orton are always getting hurt

LAME COP OUT

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Kennedy's release has made me further a lil more from the WWE

Kennedy has a huge upside, WWE complaining about always being hurt

Edge, Taker, HHH, Batista, HBK, Cena and Orton are always getting hurt

LAME COP OUT
But they weren't taking the huge amount of time off compared to Kennedy. He would wrestle a month then be gone for 6 months..Orton broke hiscollarbone and was suspended for the most part. Take works a loose schedule, Triple Ego is consistent until his leg gives out and HBK is, well HBK..

Christy Hemme, Christy Hemme, Christy Hemme, Christy Hemme

Angel

^^ Hell, HBK & Taker could both be out the rest of the year and still be the best performers of 09, solely off the WM match and build-up

Kennedy never established himself unlike the other superstars which you have listed becasue he has yet to do what all of those men have and that was win thestrap that counted the most.

Back
Top Bottom