6/7 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Edge vs Hardy Ladder Match, Orton vs Batista in a Steel Cage

WWE has re-signed Chris Masters
happy.gif
happy.gif

Good, I was always a fan of "the piece" (nh)

I want to agree with whoever said that Hardy is the second biggest face in the company. Right now he is, however he might be 3rd overall behind theTaker.

Chris Master will probably be Brian Kendrick's stabalized tag partner. Unless the throw him into the U.S heavy weight picture to let MVP face off agaisntOrton

Tonight's show is said to be must see. Lots of great wrestling and meaningful segments. Sounds like the exact opposite of Raw. I'm DVR'ing itand will catch it tomorrow.

For tonight:

*Cutting Edge ft. Jeff Hardy
*John Morrison vs Shelton Benjamin
*R-Truth vs Chris Jericho
*CM Punk vs Umaga
*Melina, Eve & Gail Kim Vs. Michelle McCool, Alicia Fox & Layla ... Special Guest Referee: Maria
*The Great Khali vs Dolph Ziggler
*Rey Mysterio Jr. vs Edge (Non-Title Match)

Once again Smackdown looks
pimp.gif

It is currently one of the best televised wrestling shows EVER.

People got to stop sleeping on it.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Does anyone knwo the results of the match up between Samoa Joe and Kevin Nash
Joe beat nash so he's in the king of the mountain match.

Is Mick Foley still TNA Champ? I'll tune in after he loses the belt.
Mick is currently in one of his best characters he's ever done, your really missing out.

Originally Posted by YardFather

Once again Smackdown looks
pimp.gif

It is currently one of the best televised wrestling shows EVER.

People got to stop sleeping on it.
Agreed, except I don't think people are necessarily sleeping on it. Friday night is just a bad time frame for the demographic WWE issearching for.

I say switch Superstars and Smackdown around. That would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Does anyone knwo the results of the match up between Samoa Joe and Kevin Nash
Joe beat nash so he's in the king of the mountain match.

Is Mick Foley still TNA Champ? I'll tune in after he loses the belt.
Mick is currently in one of his best characters he's ever done, your really missing out.

Hmm I'll DVR last night's rerun then. I just can't buy into this whole Mick Foley being champ when talented wrestlers in their primearen't be used.

Watching my SD recording right now, at the Y2J and Truth match.

"ASK HIM! ASK HIM WHAT'S UP!"

Well I gave in and bought two tickets to raw on Aug 3 at the Mohegan Sun this morning. I HOPE I can get a descent show since it is 3 weeks from summerslam

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Well I gave in and bought two tickets to raw on Aug 3 at the Mohegan Sun this morning. I HOPE I can get a descent show since it is 3 weeks from summerslam
Lets hope it's Raw Roulette please...

smile.gif

I gotta say both Impact and Smackdown were 45464356763 times better than any of the Raws I've seen over the past 3 months.

Tonights ppv should be pretty good. I have high expectations for the ladder match.

Did anyone catch ROH last night?
The 4-way title watch was great, it is one of the best matches I've seen this year.

I'm still trying to figure out how a submission match between Show and Cena is extreme. Submission matches are usually boring, technically sound matchesfought on the mat. God that's going to be one of the worst matches in the history of the WWE.

^Hopefully that is on later in the show because I can only catch an hour of it tonight and I would like to catch at least a few quality matches. Too badI'll miss the Hardy/Edge match

just bought tickets to Aug 2 westchester center, it says wwe raw presents summerslam tour.

Is it just a house show?

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

just bought tickets to Aug 2 westchester center, it says wwe raw presents summerslam tour.

Is it just a house show?

Most likely.

Forgot to mention this. I don't know for sure if the WWE has changed the name for the Great American Bash because it is still being advertised as thatduring Smackdown. I might get tickets to it though now that I have the money

Seems like it's going to be a pretty good PPV, minus the hog pen match, submission match, and possibly the cage match, depending on how poorly Batistaperforms.

I'm looking at the Jericho/Rey match to be the sleeper of the PPV
pimp.gif

Definitely have high hopes for the Edge/Jeff match. Should be lots of crazy spots.

Only sad thing is game 2 of the finals is on tonight and so is the WEC show
ohwell.gif

Possible spoilers for tonight..

Spoiler [+]
Umaga vs. CM Punk will likely be kept short tonight. They had a strong regular match last time they wrestled.

The Hog Pen Match is designed obviously for Vickie Guerrero to be humiliated.

For what it's worth, Tommy Dreamer has told people backstage that this is his last match. We'll have to wait and see. Christian is looked at as one of the best guys on the roster right now.

As of last word, there was a title change planned during tonight's Rey Mysterio vs. Chris Jericho match.

For what it's worth, the company just decided the finish of the Edge vs. Jeff Hardy match last night. Both guys have been telling people they plan to steal the show. This could be scary.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom