6ix9ine Thread

The fact of the matter is he did what he said he would do. Them Chicago cats have no problem shooting everything else up at all times of the day so don't make any excuses for them.
69 is doing some clownish stuff, but he's also doing some respectable stuff like meeting with children & feeding/giving money to the less fortunate. These other rappers aint doing ish at all.

Yeah he def pulled up, I had caught word of him being in town Monday night and what he was on.

He def flew on that plane into the Chi dolo. 100% confirmed. He def linked with some Chi security and went on a tour of all over the city on Tuesday. He was out west, up north, out south. He not even in the city no more but he def going to keep riling the IG hyennas up with some posts like he still around. :lol:

I find it all hilarious :lol: He's a master troll and he def strategic with it.

What I find even funnier is people saying "ah but he came with security he {()}"... Uh he a celebrity, name one celebrity who don't go ANYWHERE without security. Beef or no Beef.>D

If you rich you need security period dudes who be on that no security stuff don’t have no real money

You get no points for pulling up at the crack of dawn

TI pulled up with a lawn chair to Bowen Homes in broad day.

That 10pm post is definitely at dawn.
I want to know what he wants to accomplish doing stuff like that. Is he trying to get ran up on or what?

its going to get to the point people are going to go after his family and people close to him dude needs to wave the white flag now and apologize make peace with people its impossible to continue to live like that somebody is going to get you

Back
Top Bottom