7 Foods So Unsafe Even Farmers Won't Eat Them

Originally Posted by Theta

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Guess I'll take my chances, organic prices are redonkulous around here. Especially on fruits and veggies.

qft

You really found that you agreeing with someone was so important that you had to bump up an 8 month old topic?

This country has turned mad I swear. Prior to this entire organic craze, what did we have before it? People ate fruits and vegetables, and were healthier then (insert anything here). Dont eat this, dont eat that, its all BS to me. Its all BS. People lived long healthy lives prior to any of these studies eating regular foods, and people will continue to live healthy long lives eating regular foods. The food industry is such a damn scam and people buy into it because it affects really the only thing that keeps you alive, your health. My entire family, including myself has grown up/worked on a farm, and were still kicking.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Guess I'll take my chances, organic prices are redonkulous around here. Especially on fruits and veggies.

qft

You really found that you agreeing with someone was so important that you had to bump up an 8 month old topic?
lol so youre gonna hate on me for using the search function? so what if its 8 months old? its a good post. thats the damn purpose of the search button.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

You know what we all learned from this?
Farmers are prissy panzies.
roll.gif

I don't care if this is an old post, it was an interesting read.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

qft

lol so youre gonna hate on me for using the search function? so what if its 8 months old? its a good post. thats the damn purpose of the search button.

You think it's such a good thread yet you had nothing more to add than "qft" to someone saying organic food is expensive...

Stop crying about bumping non time-sensitive threads. This is a informative thread. Everyone needs to see it. Good bump

Thinking about the title it'd be more eye catching/shocking if it was "7 Foods So Unsafe Obese Americans Won't Eat Them"

I mean !%!@ do I care what a farmer eats? You seen a farmer in this day and age lately? Frail as !%!@, looking like unhealthy cancer survivors.

I'm in college.  Eat pretty well, cut out red meat/swine.  Still eat a good amount of chicken/fish along with veggies/fruits.  I'm guessing everything that's served in college cafeterias is not organic because they have to serve it in such large quantities?  What would you recommend somebody who's broke and doesn't have money for organic food do?

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

This country has turned mad I swear. Prior to this entire organic craze, what did we have before it? People ate fruits and vegetables, and were healthier then (insert anything here). Dont eat this, dont eat that, its all BS to me. Its all BS. People lived long healthy lives prior to any of these studies eating regular foods, and people will continue to live healthy long lives eating regular foods. The food industry is such a damn scam and people buy into it because it affects really the only thing that keeps you alive, your health. My entire family, including myself has grown up/worked on a farm, and were still kicking.

i agree..
most Americans will likely die from some sort of obesity/heart related cause anyway..  radioactive popcorn is the least of their worries *shrug*

Originally Posted by proper english

i agree..
most Americans will likely die from some sort of obesity/heart related cause anyway..  radioactive popcorn is the least of their worries *shrug*
the problem with that is that "before"... we didn't have industrial type agriculture/farming and meat production.
it's only in the recent 20-30 yrs has food production changed.

I'd LOVE to eat organic 100%...but economically..it's just not feasible for me.

Dont like tomatoes......like salmone.......dont eat popcorn unless its at the movies......

The rest....i guess i eat or drink it, dont really know and dont care.....we will all die one day and 95% of the time it wont have anything to do with what we ate.

Originally Posted by STOPIT5

Milk in the U.S doesnt taste so good. I tried milk in dominican republic. Taste so good.

That's that good milk. Dave Chappelle as P Diddy knew what was up.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

i agree..
What?
laugh.gif

Before, they didn't inject all these steroids and extra %$%# to the food. 

I had a Professor my Freshman year who talked about Milk and Chicken tasting better in the 1940's ...

I believe her ...

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Post the research to back up all these claims

real talk---article was probably written by somebody who owns a farmers market.

With that being said, I'd like to say I'm a relatively healthy eater, but this whole "organic" stuff is starting to get outta hand. I mean at the end of the day, can you honestly say you TASTE the difference? And if people really cared, like Nawth said they wouldn't charge so high
30t6p3b.gif

and about Soy Milk--it tastes good so
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom