70% off Creative Recreation - dont know when it ends

DAILYCANDY is the code

http://shopcreativerec.com/t-viewproducts.aspx

You can cop Cesario's for 30$

creative-recreation-cesario-blk.jpg

almost copped...but then i realized i dont even want those for 30 bucks. good looks tho.

BUYERS BEWARE... my girlfriend jumped on this exact deal from CR's online store this past summer. They sent her 2 LEFT shoes only, and refused to fix it orrefund her the money. Absolutely HORRIBLE customer service... Just lookin out. Hopefully none of yall experience this.

Originally Posted by oneM1C

BUYERS BEWARE... my girlfriend jumped on this exact deal from CR's online store this past summer. They sent her 2 LEFT shoes only, and refused to fix it or refund her the money. Absolutely HORRIBLE customer service... Just lookin out. Hopefully none of yall experience this.
roll.gif
roll.gif

BUYERS BEWARE... my girlfriend jumped on this exact deal from CR's online store this past summer. They sent her 2 LEFT shoes only, and refused to fix it or refund her the money. Absolutely HORRIBLE customer service...

Just lookin out. Hopefully none of yall experience this.

That is mad shady. I wouldn't even buy a C-Rec shoe for $10. They ruined it when they started selling stuff at Bloomingdales.

i also had a problem with them. ordered a size 10. box said size 10. shoes were 11.5.

lazy mother !@!$!@+ didnt bother checking if they were tagged correctly
smh.gif

*!@! YOU creative recs!

You got a point, but hey, for $33 with free shipping in a size 10.5, I could deal with overly shiny shoes.

BUYERS BEWARE... my girlfriend jumped on this exact deal from CR's online store this past summer. They sent her 2 LEFT shoes only, and refused to fix it or refund her the money. Absolutely HORRIBLE customer service... Just lookin out. Hopefully none of yall experience this.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom