75% off Karmaloop. Yes, 75% off.

thanks for reminding me i need sunglasses for the summer
laugh.gif

100 for some raybans
smokin.gif

^ think free shipping once the total hits $100 before code?

just bought a bunch of little items to get over 100 (hats, socks, and other accessories)

ordered 2 of the 10 deep dugout jackets, a play cloths track jacket, play cloths sweats, a v neck, and 2 pair of the high top supra joints all for 101 bucks, not bad

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Howd u get the free shipping? I put in CRATES at checkout and it took off the 75% but not shipping.

Get the order over a 100 and your good to go

Good looking out OP. Im just gonna buy some jeans. I usually rock levy's, any of the brands on Karmaloop you guys recomend?

ay, what type of stuff are yall buying, cuz i dont see no sweet stuff that makes this deal even worth it. everything is weak. so how are yall spending 2 and 3 hundred dollars.

Originally Posted by WaitWut

thanks for reminding me i need sunglasses for the summer
laugh.gif

100 for some raybans
smokin.gif

raybans isnt on the list of the items with the 75% off though

thought it was 75% off everything at karmaloop
ohwell.gif

was about to copp some vans and 2 pairs of naked and famous jeans
roll.gif

9 items
7 shirts 1 LRG watch and some vans sun glasses for summer for $50.66.
Not bad, good looking out niketalk fams, I needed summer clothes
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

ay, what type of stuff are yall buying, cuz i dont see no sweet stuff that makes this deal even worth it. everything is weak. so how are yall spending 2 and 3 hundred dollars.
Ay I see some sweet stuff dawg, dat's why I be spendin 2 and 3 hunnid dollas. I guess we got different opinonationz

[table][tr][td]Combined Subtotal[/td][td]$104.90[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shipping Total[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Handling Total[/td][td]$2.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tax[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Combined Discount[/td][td]$-33.45[/td][/tr][tr][td]Combined Total[/td][td]$73.45[/td][/tr][/table]

Pair Of Sunglasses/Duffle Bag/3 Hats. 
glasses.gif

Most of the things on that list is
eyes.gif
 though. Took me like an hour to find something decent lol. 

I really tried to find something to buy but most of that @%$+ was wack as hell IMO.
30t6p3b.gif

Subtotal $155.80
Shipping Total $0.00
Handling $2.00
Tax $0.00
Discount $-117.24
Karmaloop Total $40.56

Not bad for 40 bucks...

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

[table][tr][td]Combined Subtotal[/td][td]$104.90[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shipping Total[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Handling Total[/td][td]$2.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tax[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Combined Discount[/td][td]$-33.45[/td][/tr][tr][td]Combined Total[/td][td]$73.45[/td][/tr][/table]

glasses.gif

eyes.gif

what happened bro?  that only like 30%  what code did you use?
I couldn't find anything i wanted 
frown.gif
 gonna keep looking

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

glasses.gif

eyes.gif

what happened bro?  that only like 30%  what code did you use?
I couldn't find anything i wanted 
frown.gif
 gonna keep looking

CRATES: CRATES: Free Shipping on All Orders Over $100! Get An additional 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, or 75% off select styles! Free Flat Rate Shipping $8 Off International

Back
Top Bottom