diamond-foxx-90-day-fiance-husband-1575320762232.jpg

I kept thinking she looks familiar af
patrice.png

I forgot that Diamond Foxx is a got damn grandmother on this show
laff.gif

diamond-foxx-90-day-fiance-husband-1575320762232.jpg

I kept thinking she looks familiar af
patrice.png

Dude. Wait. WHAT?!?!?? Is that a doppelgänger or the real deal? I’m shook AF. I didn’t know she was a MILF frfr :wow:

Also - similar note....I try to keep up with the NFL thread when I can and I can’t say for certain without searching but I’m pretty sure it who was you who last season posted that young Pete Carroll pic and made the Brandi Love. Literally nothing has ever been the same ever since. You ruined a great one for me with that |l

Dude. Wait. WHAT?!?!?? Is that a doppelgänger or the real deal? I’m shook AF. I didn’t know she was a MILF frfr :wow:

Also - similar note....I try to keep up with the NFL thread when I can and I can’t say for certain without searching but I’m pretty sure it who was you who last season posted that young Pete Carroll pic and made the Brandi Love. Literally nothing has ever been the same ever since. You ruined a great one for me with that |l

It's her for real
pachah1.png
Robert's ex mother in law

I think someone else posted the Brandi Love/Pete in response to me :lol: but she's HARD MAGA so she can kick rocks anyways
hhh4.png

Bruh....the fact that homies name was WilliamS....with an S....like it was plural. I knew ole boy was a catfish off the rip :lol:

I think Tom has a little paper and I don't think Darci is caking like that but I only saw them interact on the most recent season. That's just what I gauged from what I saw.

Bruh when she kept calling him THE Williams the whole time. Yolanda was delusional af

I'm so glad you all watch this show :lol: . My man and i literally have a routine of watching this Sunday nights and Monday nights lol

Also that Geoffrey and Varya **** was funny af home girl came through like your bothering me and im here to get my man back

Caesar :smh: :lol:

Eric Completely Bumming It Up And Kicking His Kids To The Curb :smh::smh:

Didnt Jay Get Locked Up? How Did That Ever Play Out Is He Still In The States Or Back In Jamaica?

Never Understand Why These Folks Think Marrying These Teen/Early Twenty Folks Is EVER Going To Work.

Caesar :smh: :lol:

Eric Completely Bumming It Up And Kicking His Kids To The Curb :smh::smh:

Didnt Jay Get Locked Up? How Did That Ever Play Out Is He Still In The States Or Back In Jamaica?

Never Understand Why These Folks Think Marrying These Teen/Early Twenty Folks Is EVER Going To Work.

I think Jay is still in the US and actually back with Ashley

Nobody On This Show Is.
BFBFF6C8-249D-4084-AFAD-7736F250239B.gif

I’ve only seen them on Happily Ever After but I got Michael’s deal with Angela. Why is he so pressed over her if it looks like he’s not even going to move to the United States and she’s gonna be living out there?

Also - that scene with the doctor where she thought she had an egg but it might be cancer :wow: :rofl:
195E12CB-6FAD-4811-85A3-7FF0E01E04F3.gif

BFBFF6C8-249D-4084-AFAD-7736F250239B.gif

I’ve only seen them on Happily Ever After but I got Michael’s deal with Angela. Why is he so pressed over her if it looks like he’s not even going to move to the United States and she’s gonna be living out there?

Also - that scene with the doctor where she thought she had an egg but it might be cancer :wow: :rofl:
195E12CB-6FAD-4811-85A3-7FF0E01E04F3.gif

yo ma girl ang was hyped she had one egg and the doctor was like no *** that might be cancer smh

Back
Top Bottom