90 Day Fiance

Yo Debbie is something else man. I feel bad for Binyam you can tell he's a good guy. And Andreai being called out was funny as hell. Larissa is a hot mess, Eric and Coltee meeting and talking about ol girl :lol:

Yo Jihoon got me dying. Hahahahaha, cursing out the translator and then stopped using it. His parents coddle him too much, **** is sad.

Brittany dumb as ****. Crying about the culture clash and rules. His mom straight up told you, if he says you’re his baby, you say yes I am your baby. That **** isn’t changing. That’s what they do.

Columbia and hillbilly story is boring as ****.

Yo Jihoon got me dying. Hahahahaha, cursing out the translator and then stopped using it. His parents coddle him too much, **** is sad.

Brittany dumb as ****. Crying about the culture clash and rules. His mom straight up told you, if he says you’re his baby, you say yes I am your baby. That **** isn’t changing. That’s what they do.

Columbia and hillbilly story is boring as ****.

Yo Jihoons mom is a straight savage and was like you're soft last episode. Brittany is dumb af

Jihoon and Yasan aren’t what Devean and Brittany are looking for, respectively. The sooner they realize that, the better off they’ll be. Especially Brittany. At least Jihoon can maybe scrape together some paper but Brittany refuses to accept the fundamentals of the required lifestyle in Jordan and she’s adamant about doing what she wants and “not being from there”. It’s foolish to think anything will change.

I don't know what Brittany thought was gonna happen. She was gonna marry a conservative muslim man in a conservative muslim country and walk around looking like this with bottles of henny on deck?

I’m honestly just waiting on that fans only to drop, it’s just a matter of time

I thought her only fans came out, there were reports she had one.

If she's posting half naked with her **** out, I'm assuming they broke up and it's done? That's my favorite couple to watch. I be so weak watching her get mad and then forgive and do it all over again.

Did y'all see the video they made of Baby girl Lisa with Trump's face and Kanye's face as Usman :lol: because i am crying. I would upload it but i have no idea how

Had no idea there was a thread for this. Fan of the show since season 1.

Michael....I was like ok ok he bout to stand up for himself but Angela hit him with the “it’s yours when u pay the rent.” But Michael came back with the “your money is my money.” He’s getting there slowly but surely. Dying at the pizza box :lol: plain box with “pizza” handwritten. Michael’s aunt or whoever she was peeping game. She ain’t feeling Angela at all. Angela prepping Mike to cook for her when he come to the states among other things :smh: Mike fooling himself if he think he can have kids with Angela.

Asuelu completely threw Kalani under the bus about sending money to his mom :lol: it’s funny how his sister said family comes first and how he should look out for his family.....I mean that’s what’s he’s doing trying to pay the bills! His mom was like **** a car, send me money :lol:

I hate Andrei but I hate Libs family just as much. Those questions on the car ride home was ignorant.

My life would be complete if I don’t ever see Darcy ever again. She’s been chasing that reality tv bag for a good 20 years. But I guess it paid off cause she finally got her own show :smh:

It really baffles me when people go to other countries and are confused by the cultures and norms there. Like you really thought that you were going into some of these countries to go be your american self smh
That part.
Especially the disrespect towards elders, Entitlement is real.

Back
Top Bottom