90's Kicks That NEED To Retro

I want to do a soleswap and then these babies will be wearable again. Good that there is many flight 89 lows around. If anybody has sz 10.5 flight 89 low in the same royal blue cw hit me up I need a donor midsole. The leather is thick and soft, almost cant believe these are 26 years old. This was my first nike air flight, I bought this pair for basketball back then

Last edited:
I want to do a soleswap and then these babies will be wearable again. Good that there is many flight 89 lows around. If anybody has sz 10.5 flight 89 low in the same royal blue cw hit me up I need a donor midsole.
buy a pair on nike ID and seperate the upper and you will have your donor midsole

can you id these for me? Other than the agassis I'm not to familiar w any of these lol, thanks!
here you go mate
wink.gif

1995 nike air mad max

1998 nike air metal max 2

1995 nike air max 2 light

1993 nike air trainer max (93)

Last edited:
i have owned thousands of shoes thru my life(literally) none more comfortable than the sheckler 1 ryans first pro model shoe with etnies.from the story i recall he wanted extra sti foam thru the shoe for impact protection so it was like walkin on a cloud.

second would go to the muscle max
airmuscle%20max.jpg
i guess the poly sole with huge air bubble did the trick they give nicely a little bounce when you walk plus they had lots of padding these joints should return for comfort alone plus they aint that bad lookin.

nike6301sz9f.jpg
and the tw lite iis just cuz they ill lookin some say tw stood for totally washable but who knows for sure...

20081221112622.jpg
t bugs aka the leaner gloves

Think its weird we havent seen a retro of the metal max trainer , clean , simple and stylish. Remember a dude in my school had them back in 2000 , but could never get a hold of a pair myself.

those beat up barrages on ebay? i still be on the hunt for the barkleys muscle max, no luck at all.

Back
Top Bottom