90's Kicks That NEED To Retro

those beat up barrages on ebay? i still be on the hunt for the barkleys muscle max, no luck at all.
they need some work but yeah im happy with them regardless, great pairs going for 300+ and im not down like that, its only nostalgia that got me to buy them so under 150 it is!

they need some work but yeah im happy with them regardless, great pairs going for 300+ and im not down like that, its only nostalgia that got me to buy them so under 150 it is!

I wondered who was end up with those. the other pair went sky high, half size too small for me or I couldn't have helped myself.

would def love a barrage retro, dunno how these are flying under nikes radar.

I wondered who was end up with those. the other pair went sky high, half size too small for me or I couldn't have helped myself.

would def love a barrage retro, dunno how these are flying under nikes radar.
i bid on the other colorway just in case nobody was watching and so i would score atleast 1 pair but once it hit 140 i focused on the black/white pair because that was the only colorway i saw on my friends feet in 8th grade and wanted them badly, another childhood grail aquired, now they need to do the white/blue Sensation correctly so i can have another one since the last retros were trash

i bid on the other colorway just in case nobody was watching and so i would score atleast 1 pair but once it hit 140 i focused on the black/white pair because that was the only colorway i saw on my friends feet in 8th grade and wanted them badly, another childhood grail aquired, now they need to do the white/blue Sensation correctly so i can have another one since the last retros were trash

yep I can relate, I still think of some shoes in relation to who I knew that wore em back in the day too. the black barrages seem to go for less than the others usually and I see them more often for sure.

yep I can relate, I still think of some shoes in relation to who I knew that wore em back in the day too. the black barrages seem to go for less than the others usually and I see them more often for sure.
yeah, so much heat those years 95-96 that i am trying to own all the pairs i saw and loved and im pretty close to being done. Need my Ndestrukts to come out again, ive owned 3 pair and they all crumble regardless of how they are stored, my DS navy patent pair hurt me the most when it crumbled

need these in the worst way.

i remember seeing the older kids (5th graders) in grammar school with them.

probably my first knowledge of Nike being cool.

i know the retro'd a few years back (the black ones) but i think they were really poor quality.

I would love to get my hands on some air currents and some flows. Just wish Nike didn't cut the program so short.

Last edited:
View media item 1650998

need these in the worst way.

i remember seeing the older kids (5th graders) in grammar school with them.

probably my first knowledge of Nike being cool.

i know the retro'd a few years back (the black ones) but i think they were really poor quality.
Im going to have to jump on these as well when they release in 2016. Nice looking shoe.

heardd from nike rep nike ndestruct by dennis rodman will come back next year.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X 1,000,000 when these release i will cop every pair, these and jordan 1s will complete my collection (jordan 1s might continually get bought though)

Back
Top Bottom