________PLA FOLSOM________CROOKS & In4mation IN STOCK!**

haha, i know the guy whos mom waited to cop all the 10 deeps. he had her buy 3 of them one xl in blue for him, n one L in both red n blue to slang on ebay. i wanted the blue large too :/. well i stopped by today, and they had 10 deep tees and the bandanas. i think the bandanas were 10 bucks, i bought the 10 deep tee, ill have a pic up in a little bit, but there werent many of them. as for mork n mindys i copped the last 10.5 for my bro, so all mork n mindys are GONE. still alot of BICS, and other nikes so check it out!

glad u know who he is let him know he is a @#%$, and should man up and not have his mom do his dirty work. kinda kills a release when someones mom buys half the stock. he deserves a punch in the nose. anyway also let him know he has $150 ready for him if he wants to sell it, lol. thanks for the heads up on whats there i know what they got though anyway hopefully next time something nice comes out there wont be parents there and if there are they wont argue with the owner over the only one per customer rule. ohwell gay gay gay
WANTED: ALL AIR MAX ANGEL PACK!!!!!
Jedis, Calis, Amsterdam Air Maxs..
Sizes 11, 11.5, 12
Get back at me with trade offers or prices on shoes..

Yeah, I came in around 2ish today.. pretty funny.. I didn't even get to see the hoodies :lol:
laugh.gif

Ben told me he had a line this morning :wow:
eek.gif

Funny to see how word gets out.. he only got like 10 anyways :smh:
nono.gif

All of my posts are of emoticons.

thanks for letting me know nate :smh:
nono.gif
haha get at me about your hat already. i think my bro wore it while i was away at school :lol:
laugh.gif

There are no Hawaii's.. o_O

There are no more Send Help's.. wouldn't be surprised if he got re-upped again though!

Nate, are you serious?!!

Quote:
There are no more Send Help's.. wouldn't be surprised if he got re-upped again though!

That would be tremendous. I'm in desperate need of a pair. If you could keep us updated, that would be nice.
On a whole different subject, I'm looking for iotech's in a size 9.5-10.5.

i really did want them tees, but i figured by now theyd prolly be all gone.....its coo tho, keep us posted with the updates, maybe you could help me cop something else in the future
hella

Yeah, nothing really new.. maybe those new 10deep tees, but that's about it. Waiting on a huge update so I could take pics. They've just been getting a buncha snowboarding stuff.

Just to let you guys know...getta clue downtown had both of the 10 deep hoodies....damn I hate to directed traffic there from PLA tho...PLA so much more chill and organized...

Not too sure if they already dropped [don't think so].. but the new 10deep CRACK hoodies might be in soon.

Visited PLA today...

The shop still has Aqua/chalk dunks in stock, as well as one pair of Mork and Mindys, a few Wieger dunks, Pinstripe blazers, Yellow Zoom Team Editions (taxis?), new classics, Stand up FC's, Neptune dunks, BIC dunks, Khaki dunk HI's, and the Black/Dark purple P-rods. A lot of other shoes as well, but that's all I can recall. One sz. L of the Black Cement Windbreaker. Many orange ones in stock as well. Various 10Deep shirts too.

[/b]​

I could've sworn I saw you @ Sunrise on Grape RD, wasn't sure if it was you or not.

Anyways, I dropped by today.. yeah, they got a buncha new girl stuff.. was impressed. 10 Deep's crack tees for women are up.. can't say much for the men's though.

Check in WEEKLY, some goodies [shoes] will be dropping.. you'll be surprised. Don't ask, just go! :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
I could've sworn I saw you @ Sunrise on Grape RD, wasn't sure if it was you or not.

Really? Yeah, I was there. I didn't seem to see you Nate. Should have said what's up man!

Does Ben let you know about incoming shipments? Haha, he told me he just receives stuff spontaneously. Care to share with me some of the "goodies" that appear to be arriving soon? :tongue:
tongue.gif

[/b]​

Yeah. I wasn't sure if it was you or not.

Anywho.. the "goodies"?! Am I allowed to tell you-- I'm not sure :lol:
laugh.gif

But I can show you this picture that I took a couple weeks ago.. :wink:
wink.gif

^^ Nice Nate.

They're getting BISONS!!?! :wow:
eek.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
Just kidding...Futura P-rod's aye? Wonder if they'll re-up on anything else...

[/b]​

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Bisons.

Yeah, there's a few more goodies that'll definitely re-up. I hope he takes the ownership position so he could get rid of that snowboarding crap [which no one ever purchases anyways]. :wow:
embarassed.gif

I was there yesterday and one of the workers there said that Ben had already bought out PLA. They're gonna get rid of the snowboard stuff and get more dunks, p-rods, and upper playground stuff. He's still gonna keep the name PLA which i thought was wierd but he probably just doesn't want to spend money on a new name.

PLA sounds fine to me :b
tongue.gif

So he finally did it? Gonna have to visit him & congradulate the man :pimp:
pimp.gif

Going to go take pictures on the 1st [Ben's ownership starts then].

Check back next week :wink:
wink.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

^Which day would be good to check out the store for the goods? Been meaning to pay them a visit eversince FTC recommended them.

A lot of new stuff will be put up THIS WEDNESDAY, November 1st.

If you're looking for a few older SB releases, check back on the following SATURDAY, November 4th.

I'm hoping to stop by on Wednesday to take new pictures & keep you guys coming back to this post :tongue:
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom