___OFFICIAL MANNY PACQUIAO VS. SHANE MOSLEY - MAY 7TH___

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

man that wasnbt even Pacs A game... smh he shoulda put Mosley in the dirt

Seriously... it should have been over 7th or 8th. Don't know what happened.

So glad I split this fight many ways. Would have pissed footing the entire bill. Very boring main event.

Meth went on a tear in this thread! Damn near 20 suspensions!

Did you see Dan "The Fat Man" Rafael's tweet?

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael 

#MannyPacquiao actually beat Mosley even easier than @FloydMayweather did.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Iono if I can take Fat Dan's word seriously anymore.[/font]

Did you see Dan "The Fat Man" Rafael's tweet?

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael 

#MannyPacquiao actually beat Mosley even easier than @FloydMayweather did.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Iono if I can take Fat Dan's word seriously anymore.[/font]

Shane's gf had more fire in her when she was on TV than her man the entire fight.
laugh.gif
She was the only KO of the night.
eek.gif
roll.gif

Shane's gf had more fire in her when she was on TV than her man the entire fight.
laugh.gif
She was the only KO of the night.
eek.gif
roll.gif

Maybe we'll finally see him fight Paul Williams, since Pacquiao only takes fights against guys coming off of losses.

Maybe we'll finally see him fight Paul Williams, since Pacquiao only takes fights against guys coming off of losses.

Terrible fight overall. Disappointed  in Shane didn't want to fight at all.

That response by Manny after the Jim Grey asked if he was surprised that Shane didn't press and attack more was great. The look on Shane's face after Manny responded that he wasn't surprised because he felt his power.
laugh.gif

And my goodness Bella Gonzalez!
devil.gif

When they first showed her and when she stood up. Me and my boys were like got damn.  Plus being drunk we were booing every time they cut to Manny's wife and were clapping and cheering when they panned back to Bella.
laugh.gif

Terrible fight overall. Disappointed  in Shane didn't want to fight at all.

That response by Manny after the Jim Grey asked if he was surprised that Shane didn't press and attack more was great. The look on Shane's face after Manny responded that he wasn't surprised because he felt his power.
laugh.gif

And my goodness Bella Gonzalez!
devil.gif

When they first showed her and when she stood up. Me and my boys were like got damn.  Plus being drunk we were booing every time they cut to Manny's wife and were clapping and cheering when they panned back to Bella.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I don't follow this stuff super closely but PAC/Punisher seems like it has no chance in hell of happening.

I don't follow this stuff super closely but PAC/Punisher seems like it has no chance in hell of happening.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

It doesn't. I'm just annoyed that somehow these dudes keep getting title shots following losses or draws. Manny is in his prime; he should be fighting the very best out there, but he's not.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

It doesn't. I'm just annoyed that somehow these dudes keep getting title shots following losses or draws. Manny is in his prime; he should be fighting the very best out there, but he's not.

^Sergio Martinez...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

*#+%@++ promoters and *#+%@++ judges. Killing the sport one Saturday at a time.

^Sergio Martinez...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

*#+%@++ promoters and *#+%@++ judges. Killing the sport one Saturday at a time.

Yeah, it's really tragic that no one wants to fight Sergio. I don't really blame them but come on... man up. You fight for a living.

Yeah, it's really tragic that no one wants to fight Sergio. I don't really blame them but come on... man up. You fight for a living.

He's in a weak division...and asking Pacquaio to fight him is about as fair as asking him to fight Andre Ward or Lucian Bute (fights which his own promoter said that he's still too small for.)
As for this fight...very disappointing.

People were talking about how Mosley was running, but Manny was very tentative himself. He was giving Mosley's hands and counter abilities too much respect. He also wasn't throwing from the angles he usually does and his greatest asset, his footwork, was off (even though his corner is saying that had to do with cramps.)

He's in a weak division...and asking Pacquaio to fight him is about as fair as asking him to fight Andre Ward or Lucian Bute (fights which his own promoter said that he's still too small for.)
As for this fight...very disappointing.

People were talking about how Mosley was running, but Manny was very tentative himself. He was giving Mosley's hands and counter abilities too much respect. He also wasn't throwing from the angles he usually does and his greatest asset, his footwork, was off (even though his corner is saying that had to do with cramps.)

Originally Posted by Milkman Dead

I wasn't saying Sergio vs Pac, even though I would enjoy that
laugh.gif
. But people have been ducking Punisher and Sergio for a while now.

Originally Posted by Milkman Dead

I wasn't saying Sergio vs Pac, even though I would enjoy that
laugh.gif
. But people have been ducking Punisher and Sergio for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom