___OFFICIAL MANNY PACQUIAO VS. SHANE MOSLEY - MAY 7TH___

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

wow @ his girl ...

outside of 1 round ... moseley was just collecting a paycheck against floyd ... who thought this fight would be any different ?

wow @ his girl ...

outside of 1 round ... moseley was just collecting a paycheck against floyd ... who thought this fight would be any different ?

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Meth went on a tear in this thread! Damn near 20 suspensions!
He put away the sniper and straight pulled out the uzi.

But yeah, I too am disappointed that Shane didn't put in a better effort.

Watching all my boxing favorites become washed up, sucks. IMT (Tyson), RJJ, SSM, PBF next?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Meth went on a tear in this thread! Damn near 20 suspensions!
He put away the sniper and straight pulled out the uzi.

But yeah, I too am disappointed that Shane didn't put in a better effort.

Watching all my boxing favorites become washed up, sucks. IMT (Tyson), RJJ, SSM, PBF next?
30t6p3b.gif

^Dude probably mad at the generalmthread too... "I don't laugh? $*@$ y'all. I'm laughing at these fools getting suspended! How you like them apples?"

That's what I imagine he said to himself. Then, he diddy bopped to sleep.

laugh.gif

^Dude probably mad at the generalmthread too... "I don't laugh? $*@$ y'all. I'm laughing at these fools getting suspended! How you like them apples?"

That's what I imagine he said to himself. Then, he diddy bopped to sleep.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

It isn't cool. Especially how often it is done during the fight. Nothing will be as bad as Clotty/Pacman
If you saw Mir/Cro Cop ...... 
sick.gif

I think you are referring to Pat Berry vs Cro Cop, not Mir

That was awful too, but at least the fight ended with a finish.  Mir/Cro Cop was the main event of that show, and they basically had a sparring match for 3 rounds because neither wanted to hit each other.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

It isn't cool. Especially how often it is done during the fight. Nothing will be as bad as Clotty/Pacman
sick.gif

That was awful too, but at least the fight ended with a finish.  Mir/Cro Cop was the main event of that show, and they basically had a sparring match for 3 rounds because neither wanted to hit each other.

Also, I literally fell asleep in the 5th round of last night's fight. Seems I didn't miss anything.

Also, I literally fell asleep in the 5th round of last night's fight. Seems I didn't miss anything.

DCAllAmerican wrote:

You like being honest ha
You the type thata tell the ref you hit the ball outta bounds ha

I apologize for being SUPER late because I was away from my computer after round 2 and didn't see this til just now, but this *@$! got my sides hurtin.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DC, you's a fool.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DCAllAmerican wrote:

You like being honest ha
You the type thata tell the ref you hit the ball outta bounds ha

I apologize for being SUPER late because I was away from my computer after round 2 and didn't see this til just now, but this *@$! got my sides hurtin.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DC, you's a fool.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif

That was the worst main events on one of the worst cards in recent memory, but Mir did finish Cro Cop with a knee.

sick.gif

That was the worst main events on one of the worst cards in recent memory, but Mir did finish Cro Cop with a knee.

Back
Top Bottom