A$AP

i was looking forward to the mob project, especially seeing the direction they were going in with trillmatic. however, we've been in need of a rocky solo project for a minute now, so i'll take that :lol: definitely ready to see what he has in store for us :smokin

Ghetto Symphony is still fire to me

Gunplay blacked out on that my god :x

I wonder how ASAP Rocky feels about Thugger jacking his ayo swag and took it up a notch?
Turned it up A notch???
He turned it up and broke the knob off :lol:

:lol: :lol: :rofl:

ASAP Rocky is back, folks.

pimp.gif

Rockys the one who pretty much made the brand what it is, though..

I think he was endorsed by Been Trill and HBA and they slighted him.. so now he's throwin em to the bushes. 
I aint got in the fashion weeds lately, but in my mind if he wants them to be irrelevant why bring them up in your first solo track in over 12 months. Song goes tho

I aint got in the fashion weeds lately, but in my mind if he wants them to be irrelevant why bring them up in your first solo track in over 12 months. Song goes tho
to basically tell his fans who ******** anything they seen him wearing that the **** is wack lol 

like a sort of "i birthed it, i made the brand what it is.. now im gonna kill it" way to get back

Rocky with those HBA and Been Trill shots is dope. I wasn't following Rocky as much during his been trill stage but he def made HBA. Not saying his shots will kill it but it will def take away a certain crowd from the brand.

Good to see Flocko back he's easily one of my favorite newer artist.

Gleesh with the footwork :pimp:
A lot of y'all don't know he really just beating his feet :lol: :lol:
I see people calling it the water dance

I'm def messing with the track though.

Last edited:
Gleesh with the footwork :pimp:
A lot of y'all don't know he really just beating his feet :lol: :lol:
I see people calling it the water dance

I'm def messing with the track though.

my favorite part of the video lol.

Video was fire. Song is coo, although I wish he'd move on from that Memphis/Houston sound.​

Back
Top Bottom