A few drawings i did back in high school.

You got some skills there, keep on working on it
smile.gif

3rd one is the best out of all of them. reminds me of a shoe Nike came out with years ago with double strap I think.

i like the 2nd to last one it looks like it would be pretty clean as a running shoe.

Its been a while since ive been on NT but i just wanted to post a homework assignment Im currently working on. My drawing has gotten better and Im in school now for Industrial Design. I plan on starting my own sneaker company so I cant really post anymore of my original designs but as soon as I get everything patented Ill definitely be posting stuff to see what everyone thinks.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Its been a while since ive been on NT but i just wanted to post a homework assignment Im currently working on. My drawing has gotten better and Im in school now for Industrial Design. I plan on starting my own sneaker company so I cant really post anymore of my original designs but as soon as I get everything patented Ill definitely be posting stuff to see what everyone thinks.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the binder paper lines on the first picture would make for a pretty dope design on em
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom