A Good Steak Appreciation

a good steak shouldn't need sauce.

The steak should be juicy enough that a sauce is needed, you should taste the steak.

I'm a medium-rare guy with the occasional rare-depending on the cut.

a good steak shouldn't need sauce.

The steak should be juicy enough that a sauce is needed, you should taste the steak.

I'm a medium-rare guy with the occasional rare-depending on the cut.

fogo-de-chao.jpg

If you all have never been to a Brazilian steakhouse.....I HIGHLY suggest you go.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Dining Experience[/h2]

Step 1: Sit down, relax, and enjoy a drink while we explain the Fogo[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup] dining experience.

Step 2: Visit our gourmet salad and sides bar. Enjoy over 30 items including fresh cut vegetables, imported cheeses, cured meats and Brazilian side dishes.

Step 3: Turn your card green side up, signaling that you are ready for our gaucho chefs to begin tableside service.

Step 4: Choose from the 15 cuts of delectable fire roasted meats that are brought to your table, sliced, and served by our gaucho chefs.

Step 5: When you are satisfied, flip the disc to the red side until you are ready for more offerings.

Step 6: If you wish, end the meal with one of our delicious desserts.

When I ate there my mind exploded at steps 3-5. No A1 needed trust me. They fire roast the meat in the front lobby of the restaurant, and then they bring a big pitchfork and slice it right of the bone at your table had me like
eek.gif
devil.gif
A little pricey though, around $50+ per person and thats JUST for the meat.

-The Juice

fogo-de-chao.jpg

If you all have never been to a Brazilian steakhouse.....I HIGHLY suggest you go.

[h2][/h2]

Step 1: Sit down, relax, and enjoy a drink while we explain the Fogo[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup] dining experience.

Step 2: Visit our gourmet salad and sides bar. Enjoy over 30 items including fresh cut vegetables, imported cheeses, cured meats and Brazilian side dishes.

Step 3: Turn your card green side up, signaling that you are ready for our gaucho chefs to begin tableside service.

Step 4: Choose from the 15 cuts of delectable fire roasted meats that are brought to your table, sliced, and served by our gaucho chefs.

Step 5: When you are satisfied, flip the disc to the red side until you are ready for more offerings.

When I ate there my mind exploded at steps 3-5. No A1 needed trust me. They fire roast the meat in the front lobby of the restaurant, and then they bring a big pitchfork and slice it right of the bone at your table had me like
eek.gif
devil.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--A1+Tabasco =
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

you're eating the wrong kind of steak if you need A-1...
That may be true, but there's no denying some of their flavors:

5440000555_full.jpg

This stuff is the truth. I was never big on the original flavor, though.

--A1+Tabasco =
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

5440000555_full.jpg

Originally Posted by APH

--A1+Tabasco =
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

5440000555_full.jpg

I'm eating a top sirloin or a london broil, I'm drowning it in A-1.
The thread is about "good" steak appreciation...

-J-

Originally Posted by APH

--A1+Tabasco =
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

5440000555_full.jpg

I'm eating a top sirloin or a london broil, I'm drowning it in A-1.
The thread is about "good" steak appreciation...

-J-

I go well done. When I ask for medium well, I always end up with a bloody plate. I can't have blood all up in my mashed potatoes/veggies.

I go well done. When I ask for medium well, I always end up with a bloody plate. I can't have blood all up in my mashed potatoes/veggies.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

smh at you people eating your steak with sauce.
this

Has anyone tried Applebee's sizzling streaks?  They are great for the price and you don't have to wait for the steakhouse to open at 6.

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

fogo-de-chao.jpg

[h2][/h2]

eek.gif
devil.gif

-The Juice

this man knows whats up.
My Aunt and Uncle took my family to one in San Diego, think it was called Rei Do Gado, and it was HEAVEN. 

any type of Steak, you had it, 

next time I'm back in SD, i've gotta make a stop back there. 

just amazing. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and for the LA heads who know about Lawry's Prime Rib, you know what's up 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

smh at you people eating your steak with sauce.
this

Has anyone tried Applebee's sizzling streaks?  They are great for the price and you don't have to wait for the steakhouse to open at 6.

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

fogo-de-chao.jpg

[h2][/h2]

eek.gif
devil.gif

-The Juice

this man knows whats up.
My Aunt and Uncle took my family to one in San Diego, think it was called Rei Do Gado, and it was HEAVEN. 

any type of Steak, you had it, 

next time I'm back in SD, i've gotta make a stop back there. 

just amazing. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and for the LA heads who know about Lawry's Prime Rib, you know what's up 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fogo De Chao in Beverly Hills is awesome

Luckily I don't have to drive out to so far for some good Brazilian BBQ as we have one here in LB
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom