A Ma Maniere AJ1

I’m mean y’all can cancel I think. Or wait honestly the company doesn’t care.

they had the best chance for a manual cop tho so in a way most should be happy. The shoes will show up after a while my daughters pair took a while with the 3’s and that wasn’t during Christmas season.

I’m waiting on 3000$ computer that’s delayed. I have yet to email or complain why cause shipping is f’ed. honestly I would cancel if I was that mad about it. I know I’m the more wait and see type. An email or bothering them isn’t going to get the shoes to show up any faster sorry tbh.

some people were missing laces and such from the 3’s emailed and was asked do u just want to return. So yea don’t expect much.

Sucks the shipping is buns for the price they charging but they charge that for everything I paid social status and a ma manier 75$ in shipping this year. Two pairs of free lunch dunks and the 3’s. 😂

i think you're missing the point. i can't speak for everyone, but im not mad about waiting in itself. shipping delays are a known issue. its the logic of charging a premium and setting expectations that cant be met. folks that hit on SNKRS didn't pay for shipping and they're getting theirs before some even have shipping confirmation from AMM. better chance, less chance, no chance has nothing to do with shipping cost.

I still haven’t gotten shipment confirmation from my online pair……
I never got one either. Go back in your history and refresh the confirmation page when you checked out. That page will update with the tracking once they ship or you can put in your cell # and they'll text once it goes out.

idk why folks associate the $25 shipping with having a better chance at PAYING FOR A PRODUCT. if you told me AMM was going to charge $25 for a pre-order or some other advantage, then sure.

the shoe is $200, but you "got a chance to pay full price" so i justifiably AMM can charge $25 for slow shipping, but thats ok too bc they said it might be slow.

the ****? its not that they charged for shipping. its that the concept of charging a premium for a slow service while thinking they did me solid. but carry on...

Would you have preferred they just throw the sneaker up on their regular AMM site and let it be a free for all but not charge shipping? :nerd:

Also, isn't "2-day shipping" the period between the shipment company receiving the package and it arriving at the destination? Not the period between when you place the order and it arriving at the destination.

i think you're missing the point. i can't speak for everyone, but im not mad about waiting in itself. shipping delays are a known issue. its the logic of charging a premium and setting expectations that cant be met. folks that hit on SNKRS didn't pay for shipping and they're getting theirs before some even have shipping confirmation from AMM. better chance, less chance, no chance has nothing to do with shipping cost.

I think if the shipping was free their be less complaints tbh.

nike either eats the shipping charge or has deals in place with major shippers that they can pull free shipping. Cause their size. No idea why they Charge 25$ or if they taxing cause they can.

Comparing the shipping logistics of a billion dollar corporation that ships out millions of products annually to a boutique though....

The difference is that Nike has a million workers in Memphis.

AMM isn't used to handling this amount of product at once for shipping and probably had more inventory than Nike.

The difference is that Nike has a million workers in Memphis.

AMM isn't used to handling this amount of product at once for shipping and probably had more inventory than Nike.
AMM is not fulfilling the orders. They hired a 3rd party fulfillment to ship out the orders. You're right though, if AMM was handling it would make sense - but they're not.

Last edited:
Nike has way bigger economies of scale than boutique chain stores, so they just absorb shipping costs and are able to get better deals with these courier companies.

Regardless, $25 shipping is steep and I can understand the anticipation of wanting to get a brand new shoe in hand and the frustration of waiting while seeing people get theirs first. AMM could perhaps have managed expectations better with an interim email to reassure customers who are waiting that they’ll be getting their pairs but I’m guessing their resources are already quite stretched during this holiday season.

However, on the flipside, AMM did care enough to give us all a very fair chance of copping a pair of limited sneakers by stopping people who run bots from eating up stock, despite the higher business and planning costs involved with domain switching and bot protection.

Personally, as long as I get my sneakers, I’m fine with waiting. But this is not to say that AMM cannot do better. Heck, even nike, adidas and other bigger brands can and should do better when it comes to certain aspects of their business.

Last edited:
AMM pair has landed
Shoes are :emoji_fire:

Attachments

• E87F2836-D48B-411C-B2A5-6E700A62FA90.jpeg
    E87F2836-D48B-411C-B2A5-6E700A62FA90.jpeg
    415.6 KB · Views: 96
  • FCC0CB84-F82F-4A62-84A0-21BA362F4446.jpeg
    FCC0CB84-F82F-4A62-84A0-21BA362F4446.jpeg
    283 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
They use that $25 shipping cost to cover the domain and ups does 2 day shipping when shipped

Got mine yesterday, and I love em. I'll also point out AMM didn't charge tax. $225 with shipping direct from them vs $212 with tax from Nike. I don't understand the logic behind folks being so mad about the $25 in here. Would y'all rather pay resale with free shipping lol? Was it a little steep for shipping? Sure. Do I care that much? Not one tiny bit. I was able to hit a pretty limited collab for retail, damn near hassle free. Will be proudly wearing my pair first chance I get.

PXL_20211204_011252881.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20211204_011615342.PORTRAIT.jpg

Meh, idk. The more I see these on foot the less I like em. Some pics they look great but most pics they look…awful quite frankly.

They're solid, only gripe with how "aged" the midsole looks.

Need to see them in person though.

They're solid, only gripe with how "aged" the midsole looks.

Need to see them in person though.

I usually don't care for that look, but to me, it works on these. What people are saying about it being different colors in different lighting is right, though.

I’m mad my UPS missed their 2 day window on these and didn’t bother to attempt on Saturday (today), but I do receive another UPS package slated for today and it gets delivered on time?!

I think the unusual part about AMM's orders are is that for me my payment posted to my CC account. Usually, it stays in pending until it actually ships for almost any merchant I've done business with. Here it is posted, but my order is technically still in limbo. :smh:

So I'm just hoping for some good luck this upcoming week and my order actually gets picked up. :ohwell:

PO

Back
Top Bottom