A Ma Maniere AJ1

Screenshot_20211203-103007_SNKRS.jpg

the shipping is not 2 day shipping for everyone. It just varies like how Nike sometimes ship your "free shipping" shoes with 2 Day and sometimes its ground shipping. And it is not a fact that AMM is using the upcharge to pay for the bot protection. Maybe its the 3rd party shipping partner thats charging AMM so much in fees and cost which in return forces AMM to charge higher for shipping.

My in-store pair shipping cost $20 but the online pair shipping cost $25. The AMM 3 and both the Social Status dunks cost $20+ for shipping each time. I was not wearing these anytime soon so I am not complaining at all about the delay or expensive shipping but some of yall just making stuff up as if you know exactly why it was $25.

Last edited:
I wonder why shipping for dunk for chocolate was cheaper on socialstwtus after they pulled It off the custom domain a few hours after selling out. 🤷🏿‍♀️Guess they use different third party services when they sell off different website. Oh wait still processed from Shopify and shipping department warehouse for their orders.

I think the unusual part about AMM's orders are is that for me my payment posted to my CC account. Usually, it stays in pending until it actually ships for almost any merchant I've done business with. Here it is posted, but my order is technically still in limbo. :smh:

So I'm just hoping for some good luck this upcoming week and my order actually gets picked up. :ohwell:

PO

Got the label created email from AMM at 6 AM, which provided the same tracking I already had, so I hope it just gets picked up this week now

PO

Last edited:
I was at my fundraiser last night all was going well until I seen someone rocking these the bowing ally was dark so I got ok look at them. They looked really good he had the sail laces in theme

again, you're just making stuff up as if you actually know why or if you work for AMM.
Go look at the dunk thread and go back to launch day. See who’s making up stuff

Then again people complaining about $25 when amm j1 had no taxes and relatively smooth shop with almost no bot. But people would prefer a terrible check out n fight with bots for stock

65DBD2DF-BF49-444F-9074-23B9D621A8BE.jpeg

Last edited:
Finally got movement (label was created last Saturday) so I’m sure a lot of us got the same update on Shop.

Go look at the dunk thread and go back to launch day. See who’s making up stuff

Then again people complaining about $25 when amm j1 had no taxes and relatively smooth shop with almost no bot. But people would prefer a terrible check out n fight with bots for stock

65DBD2DF-BF49-444F-9074-23B9D621A8BE.jpeg

literally said you're making stuff up in saying that the upcharge of shipping is directly related to the bot protection AMM used. You have zero proof that the $25 shipping charge was used to pay for bot protection/domain change.

AMM not charging tax for certain people is because they don't have a physical store in that state or you live in a tax-free state. You're saying it like AMM chose not to charge tax.

literally said you're making stuff up in saying that the upcharge of shipping is directly related to the bot protection AMM used. You have zero proof that the $25 shipping charge was used to pay for bot protection/domain change.

AMM not charging tax for certain people is because they don't have a physical store in that state or you live in a tax-free state. You're saying it like AMM chose not to charge tax.
Explain ship cost on launch day when they pull off the dunk off the custom domain n back on social for a few hours. Or am I making stuff up again.

Cali is one of those states that requires tax yet none of Cali orders have been charged tax. Your order wasn’t charged tax either and you’re not in a tax free state.

Back
Top Bottom