A Ma Maniere AJ1

you are dense as hell.

They don't charge you tax if they do not have a physical location in your state. There is no SS, AMM, APB in my state and last time I checked, neither does CA.

As far as the ship cost, I have NO definitive reason as to why they charge so much. And you don't have the facts either so stop talking time and time again about the $25 being used for bot protection when you don't know at all.

That’s rude.
I live 5 miles away from AMM and 10 miles away from SS.

No tax charged to me either so yeah. I don’t care either way, sure no one knows why shipping was more (but no tax) but once could figure it could be for shipping and “handling” which could mean tons of different things. I would like to think it was for bot protection but who really knows besides James and Co. Definitely preferred over a shady raffle or drop with the bots winning everything.

But who cares, if you ordered it, you knew the costs. If that was too much for you or that cost wasn’t worth it for you, click the x button and go on with your life.

Got a label created email, already knew I had because of UPS app but on the UPS app it says I have two labels…one created the 27th and one created the 29th

Did both of your labels update? If so, you might get two pairs.

PO

3923FD2B-006B-4985-BDD0-9D1D8D217697.jpeg

i broke mine out for work today, i like them a lot. The leather is stiff right out the box so it feels like the leather won’t crease and crack easily

Back
Top Bottom