A Ma Maniere AJ1

Didn’t try as I already got my personal from the first drop. Not gonna act like a second pair wouldn’t have been nice but I’m good with 1 of these.

1640022001503.jpg
Pretty rude and not needed tbh

The funniest thing about shoetubers is when they decided to all sound educated but half of them never made it through college
The thing that really annoys me is their difficulty and confusion with how to pronounce the colorways of some shoes when a 10 second google check would clear it up beforehand.

It makes it obvious. You checked out with a TD, PS and adult faster than others could do one?
This is incorrect. With Shopify. U just atc one item first. Then get in queue. Once you’re in queue. Open tabs for ps/td/adult or whatever size u didn’t add and atc. It will go to cart and you basically beat everyone to the checkout. Sole links manual. And anyone that copped the initial drop would have early link because u just pull up the invoice and it switches to new domain. Not like it matters. I drew cats 5 times.

It doesn’t take any more time to cop 3 than it does to cop one. Solelinks has tweeted the trick in the past. Anyone can do it.

that was smart of shopify & amm to add ps & td in the title, knowing that people with bots would have them in their negative keywords to prevent copping "bricks."

Definitely made me pause for a couple of seconds haha. Was trying to grab a pair for my girl because she like mine so much, and was like wait, what? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom