A Ma Maniere AJ1

Copped a pair on the first drop and again today. Oop’d the first pair to a friend for retail and oop’ing it again for retail once the 2nd pair comes in. Got lucky by hitting twice on the AMM 1s, but couldn’t get the 3s. Luckily a friend had oop’d me his pair for retail that he got from AMMs site. AMM the goat with their releases.

What goes around, comes around.

Went for a 6.5 for the lady and came out successful. Had to draw the box several times but ended up with a 5 min wait. Lucky I was able to snag the 1s makes up for the resale I paid on 3s..kinda lol

Does anybody know how long it takes AMM to ship? Especially since we all paid $25 which is eff’ing ridiculous on all fronts
For the first drop, it took about 2 weeks. This time round, with the holidays just around the corner, I'm guessing 3-4 weeks.

Usually $25 for shipping anywhere else means next day or 2 day shipping, having to wait weeks for this only option is rather ridiculous.

I think this is the point that alot of people miss. It's not about the $25 itself, per say, it's about paying the $25 for premium shipping while receiving first class type shipping. Just my thoughts!

Got a UPS notice for the toddler pair i got. If it does start moving tonight, delivery date is this Thurs. For the initial drop, my pair didn’t move for almost a week after the shipping label was created, so i’m expecting the same with this current pair.

Back
Top Bottom