A Ma Maniere AJ4

Got a size 9 from the initial drop and got them in today and has some terrible glue stains. Luckily was able to get my size 10 locally today with no flaws.

Some photos of the size 9:
IMG_2384.jpeg
IMG_2385.jpeg

Was able to sell to someone who didn't care about the flaws so I could cop my 10. Took the sail laces out of my AMM 2's and swapped it.

IMG_2394.jpeg

Last edited:
I got movement from the AMM drop last night. Def will want to trade em, only thing I really want is Chi’s but maybe not bad idea to keep ‘em as trade bait for WC3s. These 4s are good but definitely not a double up kind of shoe for me.

Pair from online drop was delivered yesterday. I think it’s a scuff. I normally wouldn’t care, but I’m trying to determine if I prefer TTS or half size up (which this pair is) and if I need to sell/trade this pair.

8D7224BA-D64C-4447-8D6D-8DD556BE1DE8.jpeg

I swear folks never heard of different types of materials other than typical JB trash leather. :lol: :smh:

Those are the factory laces, not black.

Seriously. Only the purely synthetic materials are completely uniform across the shoe. Anything better than pure crap will have various "defects/flaws". People want flawless looking materials can go back to shoes like the 2013 black tongue fire red 5s. Perfectly smooth, no blemishes absolute plastic crap materials; have at it!

Has anyone else not gotten their pair yet from initial drop? I won a pair off the amm website and my pair hasn't come in yet. I noticed that there was a misspelling for my billing address and was wondering what the best course of action is. I emailed them about the issue, including my order number and other info a few days ago, still no response.

Seriously. Only the purely synthetic materials are completely uniform across the shoe. Anything better than pure crap will have various "defects/flaws". People want flawless looking materials can go back to shoes like the 2013 black tongue fire red 5s. Perfectly smooth, no blemishes absolute plastic crap materials; have at it!

Im just surprised its an issue for folks. this the kind of thing you see on other non-sneaker shoes all the time. The clarks i use to go into the office with sometimes have a similar kind of treated nubuck.

I like the the material they used because the aged looked to the uppers gives the shoes character. your shoe will never look 100% like anyother shoe

Not a single pair from the OG drop has been cancelled in here, so for those without shipping yet, it’ll come

maybe they’re preparing to ship and then they find mold and decide to cancel. I just saw Trophy Room did that with the 7’s that dropped recently. Some people still didn’t get shipping and it turns out TR found mold and had to cancel or give a replacement size. Whatever is happening in these Nike factories or warehouses, this mold Gate has spread to several releases so far.

If there's still a supply chain/shipping issue, it's probably from sitting in storage and in the middle of the ocean for longer than planned.....?

Back
Top Bottom