A Ma Maniere AJ4

except in this case someone is asking for you bricks and offering u something dope
Oh in that case I'd take that all day lol. Honestly though, for the guys who do have the "grail" or super expensive pair, they be saying taking trades, but need to add like 200 extra in value to the brick side of the trade. Like what..

For anyone who wants some of my bricks for AMM 3 or 4 in a size 9, lmk! I just can't do tradeblock like some of you guys. I already get heated when people lowball the sh*t outta me in marketplace. I would get so mad getting offered some of the dumb trades I see posted on NT

Ok ..who is *** with me?
This is a different guy.

EF468A88-55EA-4073-94A5-84EA1FE83FA3.jpeg

Why even list pairs you’re not willing to trade on that app, people are going to just bother you with trades & questions anyways.
Personally it’s how I keep track of some of my shoes. They’re in a closet upstairs while my clothes are in the main closet downstairs. I pick out my clothes and look at the app to see what shoes I’m going to wear.
All the shoes I don’t want to trade are marked in red and that’s made clear in my profile.

Why even list pairs you’re not willing to trade on that app, people are going to just bother you with trades & questions anyways.

I’ll trade anything for the right offer, by virtue of having them listed you’re opening yourself up to have your time wasted. I put in my bio “wishlist preferred. no gr dunks. GR for GR and Heat for Heat”

I still get trash offers but significantly less than before.

I got this offer not to long ago which got me excited at first and then I realized both pairs were worth anything are used and we’re still looking at a $500-$600 value gap.
A60767D7-9347-4912-B583-41BE550F593A.jpeg

Personally it’s how I keep track of some of my shoes. They’re in a closet upstairs while my clothes are in the main closet downstairs. I pick out my clothes and look at the app to see what shoes I’m going to wear.
All the shoes I don’t want to trade are marked in red and that’s made clear in my profile.
I feel you, those same tracking options are available in GOAT, StockX & Unboxed. Tradeblock is just a waste 😂 all these people on here saying the trade must be in my favor, or not willing to budge on more than fair deals, it’s all just a flex. The platform is well intentioned, the users are the issue.

I feel you, those same tracking options are available in GOAT, StockX & Unboxed. Tradeblock is just a waste 😂 all these people on here saying the trade must be in my favor, or not willing to budge on more than fair deals, it’s all just a flex. The platform is well intentioned, the users are the issue.

It can't and won't work because everyone wants to "win" the trade. I'd rather just sell and buy what I want.

This is honestly my biggest gripe with the new tax law they were going to implement because it its common for me to have a year when I would have sales on ebay that total a couple thousand dollars.

It may look like I made money but whole time the proceeds of those sales went directly into new shoes.

Last edited:
I’ll trade anything for the right offer, by virtue of having them listed you’re opening yourself up to have your time wasted. I put in my bio “wishlist preferred. no gr dunks. GR for GR and Heat for Heat”

I still get trash offers but significantly less than before.

I got this offer not to long ago which got me excited at first and then I realized both pairs were worth anything are used and we’re still looking at a $500-$600 value gap.
A60767D7-9347-4912-B583-41BE550F593A.jpeg
Man, these people do not care. They are still going to waste your time because they’re all looking to get over.

tradeblock and resell shops are both scams.

Miss me with that insane trades like their ds AMM 4s for my ds ow 2s + ds union 4s + $300

It can't and won't work because everyone wants to "win" the trade. I'd rather just sell and buy what I want.

This is honestly my biggest gripe with the new tax law they were going to implement because it its common for me to have a year when I would have sales on ebay that total a couple thousand dollars.

It may look like I made money but whole time the proceeds of those sales went directly into new shoes.

Bartering is technically taxable…

I didn't say it wasn't. Limit should still be 20,000.

Sorry I wasn’t clear; I didn’t mean to imply you’d opined at all.

I was inartfully making the point that TradeBlock is even worse deal than it seems because the IRS hasn’t bothered with it yet and comparing that to the recent proposed reporting requirements for EBay.

I’m unfamiliar with a 20k limit…

Wouldn’t it be easier to just make a spreadsheet of your collection or inventory rather than listing it on a trading platform and saying “not for sale/trade, just for my viewing enjoyment” lol

I never listed anything on Tradeblock that wasn’t willing to trade. And when I made offers to people, noticed a ton of people listing shoes that’s not for sale or trade which is a waste of time because you pull up in my search results and you shouldn’t be there if you’re not a viable trade partner. I literally saw someone put a comment on a shoe saying “not selling unless it’s for the moon” :lol:

Wouldn’t it be easier to just make a spreadsheet of your collection or inventory rather than listing it on a trading platform and saying “not for sale/trade, just for my viewing enjoyment” lol

I never listed anything on Tradeblock that wasn’t willing to trade. And when I made offers to people, noticed a ton of people listing shoes that’s not for sale or trade which is a waste of time because you pull up in my search results and you shouldn’t be there if you’re not a viable trade partner. I literally saw someone put a comment on a shoe saying “not selling unless it’s for the moon” :lol:
I have a full excel spreadsheet but the app with pics works better for me. My two year old can distinguish red from green so if people on the app can’t I just block them and move on.

I mean yeah I definitely skip the dudes that put Red- Not for trade. Just saying it’s more annoying lol. And isn’t the Tradeblock app glitchy? Every time I open it, tells me it needs to update and always have trouble scrolling through peoples list before it bounces me out.

If you want to use a platform, you can also list on StockX but deactivate the listing.

I only said StockX as an example because they’re pretty user friendly on the app and on desktop. And Tradeblock pulls “market value” from StockX, so if you just list your deactivated listings, you can probably see the value and bids right there.

I know some people hate using StockX for value but it’s always there if you ever wanna do a quick gauge and do a quick flip on the spot when you’re in a pinch.

Back
Top Bottom