A Ma Maniere AJ4

Glad they did regular captcha and not the box of death this time.
Used Chrome just for this reason and it ended up auto filling to my old billing address and declined my card at first. Thought I was ****ed but was able to fix it and still check out. The box has cost me so many releases but it was almost my fault this time

rayallen20 rayallen20 Lucky13s Lucky13s I will let you both know what happens! TWG's customer service is really nice from the couple of times that I have reached out to them (for the Strawberry Free Lunch Dunks and the Penny 1 Recess drops). I was able to reach out to them and they were able to resolve my issues. I did say in my email that my actual size is 8.5 but because it sold out I bought an available 9 and I dunno if they have access to our past purchases or not in our accounts, but if they do they would be able to see that 8.5 is the size I mainly buy for myself (in case they think I am a reseller).

The way I feel about these shoes is the same way Harpo felt about Whoopi...

Or that shoe he threw at her. Either one works for me.

don't know if it was posted but this is why the orders got axed!
Screenshot_20221117-181617_Discord.jpg

They just flex them orders sure do get cancelled.

rayallen20 rayallen20 Lucky13s Lucky13s I will let you both know what happens! TWG's customer service is really nice from the couple of times that I have reached out to them (for the Strawberry Free Lunch Dunks and the Penny 1 Recess drops). I was able to reach out to them and they were able to resolve my issues. I did say in my email that my actual size is 8.5 but because it sold out I bought an available 9 and I dunno if they have access to our past purchases or not in our accounts, but if they do they would be able to see that 8.5 is the size I mainly buy for myself (in case they think I am a reseller).
That’s the size I need. It was sold out when I got through. Only a size 13 & 15 were left. I’m not a reseller, but I’m hoping to trade the 13 I got for my size.

I tell you what.

Payment errors on two cards and the shoes being in my cart on the order screen for a good 5 minutes while I tried over and over don’t sit right with me.

Someone gotta make it make sense.

I tell you what.

Payment errors on two cards and the shoes being in my cart on the order screen for a good 5 minutes while I tried over and over don’t sit right with me.

Someone gotta make it make sense.
Did you have matching billing and shipping addresses? If not, that might have been your problem.

Back
Top Bottom