A Ma Maniere AJ4

anyone still waiting on shipment from their online release?

Still waiting over here and im on the east coast.

I have a friend who lives 20 mins away and he received his shipping email yesterday. Not sure if they are shipping by size or in batches. Hoping to get an email today though.

Still waiting over here and im on the east coast.

I have a friend who lives 20 mins away and he received his shipping email yesterday. Not sure if they are shipping by size or in batches. Hoping to get an email today though.

mine is sz9. what size is yours?

Sz10, Im in the 412 where James Whitner grew up & got multiple stores
& Im still waiting for shipping.

Last edited:
We shall be good fellas
I think by tomorrow the pairs will be shipped out for people like us that are still waiting

For the folks who hit but are still waiting for shipping: Are you going for the double up on AMM tomorrow? Are you worried about cancellation?

Seems weird that they would cancel because of a manual restock double up. Cancelling botted orders on the same release is a totally different animal.

I might just create a new account for my girl just to be safe but it feels a bit overly cautious.

Damn, all this .5 size up talk, I went half size down. Might have to off my 11 and get an 11.5. Hopefully I can just lace em loose. I loosened up my bred 4s last night in 11.5 and they have a little heel slip, so maybe I'll be good.
I have 12 coming in and need a 10.5 or 11...

Back
Top Bottom