A Ma Maniere AJ4

I’ve worn my pair 3 times over periods of 3-6 hours. Not crazy amounts of walking but I think I got a solid pair. No duck walking but they look great in terms of the creasing.
102EF019-8ABB-4550-A560-FA91A268153F.jpeg

Merry Christmas, everyone! I just received these as a gift from my wife and I noticed these defects. Has anyone experienced this? They’re not creases. It’s like the material is overlapping.
F61A31D0-1296-4BB8-BC5C-087057A2F3E0.jpeg
6D823F8B-448C-48C0-8EA8-4EB2BC9D046A.jpeg

Yeah just poor quality control on the person who worked on connecting the upper to the midsole.

Sucks but it's bound to happen on some pairs here and there.

Merry Christmas, everyone! I just received these as a gift from my wife and I noticed these defects. Has anyone experienced this? They’re not creases. It’s like the material is overlapping.
F61A31D0-1296-4BB8-BC5C-087057A2F3E0.jpeg
6D823F8B-448C-48C0-8EA8-4EB2BC9D046A.jpeg

Creases and overlapping?

Its more like grandma’s meat flapping (color and texture to boot).

But QA issues aside, i would enjoy them nonetheless; its a gift from someone you love. There are some of us who have never even received a pair of tennis shoes for xmas. I know if a significant other presented me the most unsnazzy and repugnant kicks (Hokas, Wilsons… shiieettt even some Kim K exclusive Sketchers) id adorn them based on the gratitude, the symbology of said gesture and grand effort (again, cuz i never had it).

Real spiel. If it meant these were gifted to me, id prolly cry legit tears of joy.

DDD65A68-3B43-4FD0-AC6B-0A4C2A88AFC3.jpeg

Find a woman that loves you, fellas. And whens you do, keep her and take care of her heart, mi corazons.

It (reciprocated love) is a true privilege that is tougher to find than an honest magician… or an unconfused albino fish.

*walks in heavy downpour because the rain blends in with his tears*

1671991270271.png

Lessons of love, really not that serious fam

Naw i feel it. You know im listening to sunday night slow jams right now on iheart and listening to callers making song requests and sending dedications/expressing sorrow/remorse/publicly shedding scorned apologies, even asking for another shot at love… its crazy the amount of hurt people there are.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved.

Love is a powerful thing man.

And thats what A Ma Maniere represents. A love for humanity and the human condition.

Its the sneaker that binds our hearts together so that one day… we could he with the one that got away. That great white buffalo bill.

Ill wear these one more time, new years eve… then these are going into the vault until my beeday in the spring.

Man, i was supposed to be with her this weeknd. But tomorrow is never promised.

Which sag ways into my final comment…

Wear your shoes. Cuz a dead man cant sport it.

As much as it pained me to do it, found a pair for $350 and bit the bullet. Came in from ebay today, and I'm super happy with them. Threw the sail laces from the 2's in them, and am waiting for some of this snow to melt off before I take them for a ride.

Back
Top Bottom