A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

A fee to enter a raffle lol
IMG_9385.jpeg
no more free lunch

I'll try my luck on SNKRS for the photons. Pretty sure these are not gonna fly at 225+tax/shipping.

So whats the actual size run for these ****s? The womens only sizing pandering they do is idiotic lol and isnt inclusive cause what if a woman wears a size 13 in mens

hasn't every AMM release hit SNKRS?

good question. I want to say yes outside of the first air ships?

I only ask because the black pair seems to be readily available based on price, which tells me its going to get a wide release. The photon dust pair is hundreds of dollars more and in some cases $1k more in some sizes. Not that are going to be the forever prices, but it indicates that these might be a AMM exclusive release. but youre right, snkrs may still drop even if other retailers dont get stock

The difference in some goober with a fake pair taking a quick cell phone pic with a terrible angle and lighting and a professional photographer taking staged on foot pics is so funny. All super early pairs look awful and then the real pics come out and it's like oh ok yea these are straight.

good question. I want to say yes outside of the first air ships?

I only ask because the black pair seems to be readily available based on price, which tells me its going to get a wide release. The photon dust pair is hundreds of dollars more and in some cases $1k more in some sizes. Not that are going to be the forever prices, but it indicates that these might be a AMM exclusive release. but youre right, snkrs may still drop even if other retailers dont get stock

White are dropping elsewhere. These will be readily available.

I wanna know who’s the goober that wants to charge me $5.63 to enter that raffle
Yea, that's wild and out of character for all of their releases. I'll see if I can find out anything on that. I think that's an EQL thing but idk, never seen it before.

Glad to see there is extended sizing, but still incredibly confused as to why JB keeps doing the "WMNS Sizes" thing. Is it just so they can make more money on what would otherwise be larger GS sizes and fake some sort of inclusion? I don't get it. I'm passing on these photon joints, but will try for the black, even with the raffle fee.

who is getting that extra fee? EQL or AMM?
I believe it's EQL. Just educating myself on this now. Good thing it's refunded if you don't win, I guess.

The fee will help us continue delivering value so you can continue to gain better access. And, importantly, you only pay this fee if you successfully secure a product through one of our hosted launches. (It’s not right that everyone should have to pay just for the chance to participate or to increase their chances. We know some do this, but we won’t). The Run Fair® fee will be set at 2.5% of the total transaction price, starting at USD $2.99 up to a maximum of USD $14.99. You can check out all the details about the fee by checking out our FAQs here.

So whats the actual size run for these ****s? The womens only sizing pandering they do is idiotic lol and isnt inclusive cause what if a woman wears a size 13 in mens
Then grey pair is women's

They will come in extended sizing.

Largest size will be 16.5W/15M

So if a women wears a size 13 men's, that size will be available.

I believe it's EQL. Just educating myself on this now. Good thing it's refunded if you don't win, I guess.

The fee will help us continue delivering value so you can continue to gain better access. And, importantly, you only pay this fee if you successfully secure a product through one of our hosted launches. (It’s not right that everyone should have to pay just for the chance to participate or to increase their chances. We know some do this, but we won’t). The Run Fair® fee will be set at 2.5% of the total transaction price, starting at USD $2.99 up to a maximum of USD $14.99. You can check out all the details about the fee by checking out our FAQs here.

Thanks for doing the legwork and educating us fellow NTers. Thats wild they are charging a fee but i also understand from a business standpoint that it cost money to run a business.

EDIT: the link you posted explains it all even if we as consumers dont like it. Thanks dblplay1212 dblplay1212

Back
Top Bottom