A prayer for an amazing person and a true jordan fanatic

Last week my best friend since i was in elementary school, we are 30 now, got a staph infection in his blood and it has destroyed some of his heart,gave him a stroke and an immense fever. His life is in the balance and if he can make it until monday the antibiotics they have him on will make it possible to do heart surgery to fix the problem. Ive never had someone close to me get so sick and its killing me inside and i am calling unto my sneaker family to send out your prayers and good thoughts for him, his family and his friends. We are a close knit family on here for the most part and i hope that all of my god fearing sneaker fanatics can take a moment out of your time to put him in your prayers. His name is Keily. God is great and without him we wouldnt be here and neither would our shoes!! i love all of you and thanks for listening.

Last week my best friend since i was in elementary school, we are 30 now, got a staph infection in his blood and it has destroyed some of his heart,gave him a stroke and an immense fever. His life is in the balance and if he can make it until monday the antibiotics they have him on will make it possible to do heart surgery to fix the problem. Ive never had someone close to me get so sick and its killing me inside and i am calling unto my sneaker family to send out your prayers and good thoughts for him, his family and his friends. We are a close knit family on here for the most part and i hope that all of my god fearing sneaker fanatics can take a moment out of your time to put him in your prayers. His name is Keily. God is great and without him we wouldnt be here and neither would our shoes!! i love all of you and thanks for listening.

Sorry to hear, sincerely.

Guts for you to even share on here.

Prayers sent in a few man, sincerely.

Sorry man. 
frown.gif

Hope everything gets better for your friend. 

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

consider this done also.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

consider this done also.

Back
Top Bottom