A Real Sneakerhead?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
The term sneakerhead is such a generic term. We all love sneakers on here, but half the time we all are guilty of beasting! I got love for anyone that is interested in sneakers and enjoys collecting them but I despise re-sellers and a quarter of the people in lines now and purchasing sneakers online are re-sellers. The sneaker game or whatever you want to call it is not and will not be the same ever again.

Dope track from that time not so longagowhen being a "sneakerhead" made you a weirdo...

Lolz I bet most ofthesenew "sneakerbeasts"wouldn't even recognizehalf the shoes mentioned in this song if they saw them in person
laugh.gif

Its amazing to me that there are people out there with that logic, & there's a ton of people that dont even know the Yeezy is a bite off a pair of louis vuittons & J's, its basically a fusion. I bust some 89 flights out. I'm a sneaker fiend!!!
Drug dealers & rich kids had heat when I was coming up as a kid. When retros started I thanked god. Now I could get those little nasty +@#% that avoided me growing up, and YES maybe I do wear them to floss on dudes but you can't tell me nothing!!!! laaaaaa lalala wait til I get my money right!!!

Originally Posted by SOURorbetter

youngsters... SMH 
eyes.gif
Death to all
devil.gif
HypeBeasts
devil.gif

And to re-sellers 
30t6p3b.gif

I only buy sneakers that I like .. and because of them I have to wait in lines and/or miss out if I don't pay 5x's the price. 

Originally Posted by imthagentleman

So me and this guy(I will keep his name unknown) were just having a regular sneaker chat and we came to a subject that I found hilarious, so I wanted to share it with my fellow NTers and see how yall feel about it...... So we started talking about Yeezys and me personally I dont care for them and dont own a pair. Well he said that anybody that doesnt have a pair of Yeezys cant call themselves a true Sneakerhead because Yeezys are the hottest rarest shoe to get......I literally laughed in his face when he finished. So let me know what yall think on the matter........?

Sounds like you were talking with this guy

This picture should be in the dictionary under the word Hypebeast.

Originally Posted by SOURorbetter

youngsters... SMH 
eyes.gif
Death to all
devil.gif
HypeBeasts
devil.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
yess! a lot of these kids only know whats hyped up but you start talking sneaker history and you get this face
eyes.gif

Really!? I got lucky getting a pair of Yeezy 2's, but I do not like the 1st Yeezy's that much. Am I a sneakerhead? That doesn't make any sense! "sneakerheads" these days....

i think theres different varieties of sneakerheads i guess you could say some more serious than others

hahahaha love that picture. I'm curious if those were his first sneaker purchases. Hilarious...but sad.

the motto: dont follow the hype, just buy whatchu like! :D

Thats what I loved about my high school back in the mid 90's. Nobody cared what you wore. You just wore what you liked and that was it. Middle school however, you would get clowned for wearing pro wings, payless, etc. It was quite ******ed.

A real "sneakerhead" should be a person who appreciates the show, and doesn't look at it just as a form of "fashion". They should appreciate the shoe.

I'm a damn sneaker and you cant tell me tell me otherwise i don't care what shoes i have or don't have

LMAO, I guess I am definitely not a true sneakerhead. Sounds like your friend is nothing but a hypebeast.

I don't consider myself a sneakerhead, I just love shoes and the history and concept behind them

why does anybody have to be a certain way to be a sneakerhead what does it matter is it some typa status or club to be a sneakerhead i remember me and my bro
used to just buy all the new releases and ordering old ones we didnt have not thinkin about the sneakerhead logo and i still dont it seems like since this year
it became the thing to be buy every new sneaker and now your a sneakerhead

thats the dumbest statement ive read all day... with that said im logging off and going to sleep

oh yea by the way yeezys are freakin hideous!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom