a

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

OMG! It's been confirmed Angelina will be in Season 2.

I dont even wanna watch it anymore.

sick.gif
Why do I have a feeling you are like Angelina in real life?

^ But she's still so annoying. I think she would get on my nerves so much that it would take a way a lot of the happy addiction that I have for the show and replace it with having to watch the show just to see what they would do to that annoying piece of trash.

Lets hope MTV just has her making appearance opposed to being a member of the cast again.

She'd def annoying and arrogant.

but dont u guys realize that having angelina on the show makes it just a little more interesting..

first couple of episodes she was already gettin in ppls way and had her own problems (dating married men)
now imagine her in the episodes that involved the grenades and charging hippos?

i say shes more interesting than vinny, jwow, and sammi

or maybe im being biased cuz shes a typical staten island white girl and ive seen their drama all my life

I like Angelina and I think she's a good addition to the show. She stays classy going out with married men, unlike those "sluts" the Situation would bring home. Plus, she also has a positive influence on society being a bartender...she does great things.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I like Angelina and I think she's a good addition to the show. She stays classy going out with married men, unlike those "sluts" the Situation would bring home. Plus, she also has a positive influence on society being a bartender...she does great things.
At first, I was going to question how is it classy going out with a married man, but then I saw you put in the bartender line
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShoeHead117

Angelina should be THRILLED that she is getting another shot at the show.

Exactly, she didn't contribute anything to the success of the first season and she pretty much quit on everyone but yet she's getting another chance and cashing in on the success of the rest of the group.

It was funny seeing her get humbled and put in her place on the reunion show though, she knows no one in the house cared about her.  I'm sure the only reason MTV is bringing her back is because they know she will bring the drama. 

The thing with Angelina is that she has no redeeming qualities, ZERO 0. She's just not a likable character.

It's safe to say Angelina was more of an obstacle than an enhancement to the show. Once she left, Situation and Pauly were able to bring girls over and fail by themselves. If Angelina was still there, we might never have experienced the grenade, the grenade launchers, hippos, etc.

And don't get me started on her trash bag luggage mindset.

i can see myself being pretty chill with vinny, ronnie, pauly D and jwowww. snookie 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
, the situation 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif
, angelina 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
(biggest blocker ever), sam 
devil.gif
but her actions are stupider than her words. 

I do not mind Angelina coming back to the show, she was just sounding stupid in the reunion acting like she knew who was the best dancer and who was the best fist pumper. She better go ahead with her garbage bag.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by r0yalty

sick.gif

Definitely not.

Yeah yeah yeah and she did not look that bad in her bikini.

Thats cuz you have no standards. You see a half naked chick and you automatically thinks she looks good. When in reality, she does not.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by r0yalty

sick.gif

Definitely not.

Yeah yeah yeah and she did not look that bad in her bikini.

Thats cuz you have no standards. You see a half naked chick and you automatically thinks she looks good. When in reality, she does not.

Did you ever wear a bikini? Just cause a guy sees a girl in a bikini does not mean she looks good and i said she " she does not look that bad". Why you hating on Angelina for?

Sending the Jersey Shore kids anywhere else outside of the Tri-State area would be stupid....Season 2 should be in the Hamptons IMO....

Angelina looks like an average person in a bikini. Katiejade4 if you're saying that she looks bad in a bikini than u are just being very shallow

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Sending the Jersey Shore kids anywhere else outside of the Tri-State area would be stupid....Season 2 should be in the Hamptons IMO....

According to local news (NYC), this is the move.

I don't know how I feel about this.
laugh.gif

Situation and Pauly D hob-nobbing with upperclass snobs can either be a major hit, or fail.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Originally Posted by ShoeHead117

Angelina should be THRILLED that she is getting another shot at the show.

Exactly, she didn't contribute anything to the success of the first season and she pretty much quit on everyone but yet she's getting another chance and cashing in on the success of the rest of the group.

It was funny seeing her get humbled and put in her place on the reunion show though, she knows no one in the house cared about her.  I'm sure the only reason MTV is bringing her back is because they know she will bring the drama.   has big *******
pimp.gif
fixed

The only funny line i think she said was when she told the situation she was going to cut his hair when he was sleeping. That's when he told her to lose 10 pounds and then come holla at him.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I can't stand Angelina. Sure, she added to the drama but it wasn't as fun to watch with her.
word shell add drama for sure but at the end when the show starts wrapping up that fake feeling of her being part of the "family" will be uncomfortable,..........everyone in the house obviously feels like she doesnt belong

Ok, so the Jersey Shore house that they were staying in, is being rented out for $3,500 per night!!

And after May, he'll be charging $6,500 a night.

Is this guy on crack?
indifferent.gif

Ok, so the Jersey Shore house that they were staying in, is being rented out for $3,500 per night!!

And after May, he'll be charging $6,500 a night.

Is this guy on crack?
indifferent.gif
will you ever stop posting?

Back
Top Bottom