a

Broad I know banged The Situation last night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

^ NEVERRR

I'm going through Jersey Shore withdrawl
The show isn't that serious. People acting like it's the best thing since sliced bread
grin.gif

The second season isn't going to be good at all. I'm calling it right now.

The whole cast knows that everyone knows who they are. It's already gone to their head. It's all going to be scripted and nothing is going to be geniunely REAL like it was the first season.

It's going to turn into a dirty, ghetto version of The Hills.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Sending the Jersey Shore kids anywhere else outside of the Tri-State area would be stupid....Season 2 should be in the Hamptons IMO....

According to local news (NYC), this is the move.

I don't know how I feel about this.
laugh.gif

Situation and Pauly D hob-nobbing with upperclass snobs can either be a major hit, or fail.
nerd.gif

there are a ton of guidos in the hamptons though...u got cats from the 5 boroughs/Jersey who make that trip up there on weekends for the clubs etc....I seen this first hand
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Sending the Jersey Shore kids anywhere else outside of the Tri-State area would be stupid....Season 2 should be in the Hamptons IMO....

According to local news (NYC), this is the move.

I don't know how I feel about this.
laugh.gif

Situation and Pauly D hob-nobbing with upperclass snobs can either be a major hit, or fail.
nerd.gif

there are a ton of guidos in the hamptons though...u got cats from the 5 boroughs/Jersey who make that trip up there on weekends for the clubs etc....I seen this first hand
laugh.gif
The parties out there are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

The second season isn't going to be good at all. I'm calling it right now.

The whole cast knows that everyone knows who they are. It's already gone to their head. It's all going to be scripted and nothing is going to be geniunely REAL like it was the first season.

It's going to turn into a dirty, ghetto version of The Hills.
Co-sign. I've been telling my friends this for weeks.

That, and they've lost anonymity. Wherever MTV decides to set season 2, dudes are going to be coming out of the woodwork to get a piece of one of the cast members. Not that fights make for bad television, but they very well could take over the show. 

That's why even though I love the OG cast I thought Season 2 should've had a brand new cast.

I have to hand it to MTV executives, taking the show to Miami Beachis seriously a great move from a entertainment standpoint. For peoplewho live & breath the nightlife, it makes perfect sense, but howwill Miami residents take the move? I'm sure few will be proud of therecognition...

they need to send the old cast wherever the gonna send them. And recast a new group for jersey shore this summer that could drop next winter. I dont think anyone is gonna wanna see this group for a season 3.

It won't really make a difference if they kept the OG cast or got a new one because once you see a pack of guidos and guidettes with a camera crew and a few security guards with them, you already know what's up.

Somewhere like Palermo or Milano would have been perfect. And they'd be less likely to get noticed everywhere they go. Keeping the same cast and putting them in Miami was dumb.

Originally Posted by cquan05

I have to hand it to MTV executives, taking the show to Miami Beachis seriously a great move from a entertainment standpoint. For peoplewho live & breath the nightlife, it makes perfect sense, but howwill Miami residents take the move? I'm sure few will be proud of therecognition...

Hopefully they start filming during spring break 2010.. when im down there..
pimp.gif

I was talking to a club promoter that i know and he told me in like 2 weeks hes promoting the casting for jersey shore at sin city in waterbury, ct.
Does this mean they are gonna use a new cast?

Originally Posted by MAAACO

I was talking to a club promoter that i know and he told me in like 2 weeks hes promoting the casting for jersey shore at sin city in waterbury, ct.
could mean he made the whole thing up to attract a crowd
ohwell.gif

or they're doing that "for the night" not for MTV
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by MAAACO

could mean he made the whole thing up to attract a crowd
ohwell.gif

or they're doing that "for the night" not for MTV
laugh.gif
Exactly, why would they come here to cast for the new season. I mean Ive seen a couple douche bags when I go out to the clubs who dress and act like these guys, but half the time they not even Italian.

Plus im pretty sure MTV already agreed to pay the OG cast for the second season

Back
Top Bottom