Actors/Comedians who are not funny to you

i dont find dane cook funny, cathy griffin no as far as george lopez i love him might be a spanish thing tho lol 

anybody who name aint  chappelle bernie mac cedrick the entertainer or richard pryor...chappelle set the bar to high imo..cause kevin hart tosh and those peel and whatever that guys name is is not funny to me.

Are people actually saying that ferrel wasn't funny in Wedding Crashers? Smh.
They can't even say he wasn't funny because nobody remembers him in it
laugh.gif
Anchorman is the best Will Ferrel Movie, every other character since is just a variation of Ron Burgandy.

Well the others guys was funny too, his straight man was comedy in that movie.

Outside of that he's overrated
I'll give you guys Anchorman and Other Guys, and let's be honest, the jokes toward him in Other Guys were funnier than he was...

Do like (in no order):
Pryor

Lewis Black
Seinfeld

Kinison

Larry David
classic Eddie

Chappelle

Bernie Mac

Chris Rock

Bill Burr, apparently

Steve Carell

I like Will Ferrell, but I can see where people wouldn't.

Mild defense:

Dane Cook isn't terrible.

Also forgot I dislike:
Rob Schneider
Affion Crockett (doing anything besides impressions)
The vast majority of female comics

Nick Swardson

Amy Schumer for looking like him
Oh, and DL Hughley and especially Steve Harvey... was the weak link of the Kings of Comedy. He was an Apprentice of Comedy at best.

I don't know how to feel about Seth Rogen. I like a lot of the stuff he's in, but feel like he's more of a comedy bystander.

katt williams.....  
indifferent.gif

Im going to put a flame suit on just incase there are some crap william fans out there....

the guy from king and queens, kevin james i think his name is.  again: 
indifferent.gif

I think Steve carrel is hilarious that scene at the end of 40 year old virgin where the black co-workers wife shows up at the store makes me rotfl every single time

0:22 has me dying.. dude used to destroy Toby. I think people that say Steve Carrel isn't funny haven't given The Office a chance.

Last edited:
Steve Carrel

Daniel Tosh

Will Ferrel

Stephen Colbert

Andy Samberg

Tracy Morgan

I think comedians reach a point where they get so famous/successful that they lose touch with what's really funny because they don't hang around regular people anymore

I think comedians reach a point where they get so famous/successful that they lose touch with what's really funny because they don't hang around regular people anymore

Back
Top Bottom