ACTUAL 12.5 PICS !!!

I don't know if any other retailers are carrying them, but there's also a white/metallic silver colorway(317176-113) dropping Saturday at Champs also. It has the same embossed print as the other 2 and the toecap iswhite patent. They're
ohwell.gif
at best. The white/reds had so much potential because they really invoke the white/red XII's a lot, but the embossing lookshorrible in person. I think it's the sole pattern they used mainly, since they've done an emboss like that before on the white/carolina/black RBExtremes that didn't look bad at all.

These are on the sneakerfiles RD list

01/12/2008 Jordan 12.5
317176-171 White/Wheat-Midnight Navy
$125
jordan-12-5-white-obsidian-blue-rd-main.jpg

alien.gif
Garbage

Anyone know if there are lows planned to come out later?

A few of my local spots had that blue pair, as well as the red pair.

The white/black and black/carolina colorways have been successful from what I've seen so far.

BP, those are color 131 I believe. Ours are coming in soon although Flip's got em now.

jordan-12-5-white-obsidian-blue-rd-main.jpg

These aren't color 171. 171 is the Black/White/Red pair Flip and myself posted.

Is it just me, or are the white/black ones not on anyone's web site this morning -- other than Sideline Apparel? I don't see 'em on Champs, FL,Foot Action, Finish Line or Eastbay. I don't even see 'em on NikeTown.com. Scrapped? Pushed back?

i wish i couldve gotten pics but is old dominian sponsored by JB because i saw some of them wearing some nice blue/white 12.5

Back
Top Bottom