ACTUAL 12.5 PICS !!!

Copped the blue 12.5`s yesterday,,
i must admit these and the 9.5`s have to be some of the best teams ive ever seen

I wish these came out. this is suppose to be the white/flint/french blue, but it looks like white/carolina blue.

Can anyone give me the 3 digit color code for the Flint/Blue and the Black/white? The 2 that are at foot locker

Much appreciated

those remind me of these...
7672500edcc7fea30fbaca6950341f0869ae03f.pjpg

the jordan team 1 There was also a black and white pair but I couldn't find any pics

I got my flint 12.5's at my local champs sports. The cushioning is okay, they are pretty light, but i wish they had carbon fiber. The flint xiii's isone of my fave jordan's, and these are the closest i'll ever get to em
laugh.gif
Still,its a very clean shoe in its own right.

Haven't heard much talk about the ones about to come out next weekend. Anyone with in-person pics? I'm trying to figure out if I like the white/blackones.

^This is the closest thing I've got to actual pics of both of them. I should be receiving them this week so I can update with real pics:
sidelineapparel_1984_121950401

sidelineapparel_1984_121461794

Originally Posted by tdog91184

^This is the closest thing I've got to actual pics of both of them. I should be receiving them this week so I can update with real pics:
sidelineapparel_1984_121950401

sidelineapparel_1984_121461794

Do you know the color codes for these two?

the red/white are definitely worth considering for me. saw the blk/white above yesterday at the mall at salvatory

Tdog...Nice pix..I actually saw them in person this weekend at FNL...mgr brought them out for me to check out....there's alot of embossed
lasering that's on them, that is not shown by your pictures. They are nifty though. I just wish they had full air zoom then it would have been
a no brainer.

I plan on getting almost all the colorways on this shoe, if they drop in the $50-$70 price range. If not, the Flint, Black/Caro, and Black/Red will be copped.

BlackCat, they release 1-12-08. I don't know which stores will have them, I know that WE will.

EDIT: Just got them in. Will have pics up in a bit.

Back
Top Bottom