ACTUAL 12.5 PICS !!!

291296733.jpg
SORRY FOR THE POOR QUALITY I WAS USING MYCELL PHONE

291296735.jpg
291296730.jpg

I've been into these from the moment I saw them in the catalog. I'm having a difficult time deciding between some of the black/white colorways.

I really like the looks of these.
Did you happen to get to see the Flint XIII colourway by any chance?

The first pic looks like those Rising Stars or something like that.

The French Blue, and White Red 12.5s look hot though.

Am I the only one who thinks these were suppose to be the next Jeteres?
I dont see where the incorporate the 13's in this at all..I see it looking more like the 11 and 12...and if thats the case why not call it the 11.5?
12.5 would be leaning towards the 13's obviously...Anywho if u like them buy them..i know i wont....ever since the 17.5's i always thought it was a badidea for JB to do this...might aswell just tell us they wanted to create another TEAM JORDAN to go with the Jordan Brand..By using .5 its really hurting thekicks in my opinion..

Originally Posted by BountyKillerJR

Am I the only one who thinks these were suppose to be the next Jeteres?
I dont see where the incorporate the 13's in this at all..I see it looking more like the 11 and 12...and if thats the case why not call it the 11.5?
12.5 would be leaning towards the 13's obviously...Anywho if u like them buy them..i know i wont....ever since the 17.5's i always thought it was a bad idea for JB to do this...might aswell just tell us they wanted to create another TEAM JORDAN to go with the Jordan Brand..By using .5 its really hurting the kicks in my opinion..

17.5s huh?

Also the XIIIs are incorporated in the medial side of the shoe with the dimples. Also the French Blue and Bred colorways have the 3m reflective material likethe XIIIs.

So is this the shoe that RIP Hamilton is rocking on the court the last couple games?

I have the black colorway pictured first and they're pretty great in person. Build quality is nice and they feel solid, forefoot has Zoom.

I really can not get into these shoes maybe I need to see them in person. Then maybe they will grow on me.

Back
Top Bottom