Addiction...

Medicinal M. and Drank. but being able to control your addiction 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

spending money...gotta get better at saving....and trees...maybe bombay sapphire a lil bit and jordans obvviiiiii....and blackberry and macbook pro and pomegranet...tropicana wit my gin....and last but def not least a female whos down for the count

spending money...gotta get better at saving....and trees...maybe bombay sapphire a lil bit and jordans obvviiiiii....and blackberry and macbook pro and pomegranet...tropicana wit my gin....and last but def not least a female whos down for the count

I guess you could say I'm "addicted" to weed. I only smoke like once a week up at school but when I'm home in Philly with massive amounts of reggie just a text away why not enjoy some marywanda?
pimp.gif

I'm on probation for a year because of it and I spend way too much money on it but oh well.
ohwell.gif

I guess you could say I'm "addicted" to weed. I only smoke like once a week up at school but when I'm home in Philly with massive amounts of reggie just a text away why not enjoy some marywanda?
pimp.gif

I'm on probation for a year because of it and I spend way too much money on it but oh well.
ohwell.gif

Cannibus... had a couple "mary or me" moments with girls...I chose the one that never made me chose
pimp.gif

Cannibus... had a couple "mary or me" moments with girls...I chose the one that never made me chose
pimp.gif

Addicted to the internet and alcohol. Trying to chill on both more the alcohol. I constantly get drunk and dont know what the *%$% happened the night before.

Addicted to the internet and alcohol. Trying to chill on both more the alcohol. I constantly get drunk and dont know what the *%$% happened the night before.

Back
Top Bottom