Addiction...

Need to stop my NT addiction.
frown.gif

Growing up pursuing my career, I was addicted to the almighty dollar. But now that I'm set, I'm just addicted to tangerines. Can't stop eating them.

Growing up pursuing my career, I was addicted to the almighty dollar. But now that I'm set, I'm just addicted to tangerines. Can't stop eating them.

- Potato chips. I can eat them for hours without stopping. Luckily for me, I just don't get fat.
-Thai drunken noodles and Vietnamese pho. I could eat these for every meal everyday for the rest of my life and would still enjoy them.
-Basketball. I can play or shoot around at the gym from open to closing time, seriously. I don't smoke or play video games, so this is basically my means of entertainment/relaxation.

- Potato chips. I can eat them for hours without stopping. Luckily for me, I just don't get fat.
-Thai drunken noodles and Vietnamese pho. I could eat these for every meal everyday for the rest of my life and would still enjoy them.
-Basketball. I can play or shoot around at the gym from open to closing time, seriously. I don't smoke or play video games, so this is basically my means of entertainment/relaxation.

just the greenery...it keeps me from spendin it on other stupid **** tho, so it balances me out.

it was that AND shoes back in high school thanks to NT, but i stopped buyin more than a pair or 3 a year almost 5 years ago and haven't looked back. the good ole days of nike/jordan are long gone...

Back
Top Bottom