ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn not as bad as I thought it'd be for shipping a big *** bike
Not at all!

BTW Shipped 
nthat.gif

How long does "This product is excluded from all promotional discounts and offers." last on a shoe? I wanna buy with my 20% off code but this is still on it..

How long does "This product is excluded from all promotional discounts and offers." last on a shoe? I wanna buy with my 20% off code but this is still on it..
It says that for a reason. That's permanent. Sometimes different colorways won't be excluded like the gray women UB works while the rest of the colors does not. 

It says that for a reason. That's permanent. Sometimes different colorways won't be excluded like the gray women UB works while the rest of the colors does not. 
aww, wack attack .. well too bad, those red inikis are looking good

shieet my phone is a watch lol...
nerd.gif
LOL for real. 
laugh.gif
 I mean I'd like a nice looking watch, but not 5 figures nice. A $200-$300 watch can look just as nice to me. 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

That made but cut down my UB spending.... but it will never stop.

Next target is a 30k watch.
smokin.gif
$30,000?! Is this USD??? That would take a big chunk of my annual income LOL. Ya'll some ballers for real. 

Last edited:
I finally bought my grail Ultra Boosts and stock x sent me some used shoes smh. 

Last edited:
Yeah unfortunately StockX isn't strict at all on Factory defects, if you truly wasn't a flawless shoe then go through GOAT because they don't let any little thing through

Its a lot harder to see in photos. If the lettering was in good condition, i wouldn't *****. But its just annoying. Looks like some scuffs on the cages too. Box was damaged as well.

Last edited:
Haven't heard consistent feedback on StockX. Looks like I'm going to continue all resell activity on GOAT.

Haven't heard consistent feedback on StockX. Looks like I'm going to continue all resell activity on GOAT.

selling on stockx is good, they wont even allow a return. I think GOAT does? Purchasing through stockx on the other hand... :smh: (I have twice though with no issues)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom