ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i sent a pair of haven ub to stockx with the tags snipped off and they didn't mind

i contacted them prior to selling just to be sure

after they opened that door i've sold numerous pairs without the tags attached

i even got as bold as to sell a shoe that had tags attached, however the box (which i had received from overseas not double boxed) looks like it got ran over by a car and then taped back together, pieces of the box missing and all :lol:

didn't get a penalty or contacted about it at all...they really don't care >D

i sent a pair of haven ub to stockx with the tags snipped off and they didn't mind

i even got as bold as to sell a shoe that had tags attached, however the box (which i had received from overseas not double boxed) looks like it got ran over by a car and then taped back together, pieces of the box missing and all :lol:

And you find this funny?

So do they look worn or just tried on?

Well simple visual inspection of the tag, box label barcodes (and numbers beside it), inside shoe square tag, quality seems to check out fine. (not that I don't trust stockX but Human inspection can be inconsistent, same as how the shoes are mass produced.)

New because the bottom are totally white and no dirt. Just iffy because I found the tag + shoelace bag detached that's all.

Well if the box is totally smashed from what I envisioned it to be as you described..it kinda sucks for the end receiver. Would you not feel the same way?

What’s funny is the RC 1.0’s didn’t even really follow the Reigning Champ M.O.

Usually Reigning Champ is all about minimalism and super high quality, but the 1.0’s were pretty flashy.

What’s funny is the RC 1.0’s didn’t even really follow the Reigning Champ M.O.

Usually Reigning Champ is all about minimalism and super high quality, but the 1.0’s were pretty flashy.

Makes sense since the following RC's just look like regular (minimalistic) colorways.

I never cared about the box, I usually just keep random bs in them. Got boost boxes full of laces and ammo and ****.

USPS is horrible at updating tracking. I sold some OW's on GOAT and dropped off at a local PO. Just dropped it in their bin instead of waiting in a line with 10+ people. Tracking never showed acceptance, in transit, out for delivery etc. Next update was from GOAT saying it was received, still no updates from USPS except label created.

Technically GOAT could have claimed never receiving and I would be SOL.

tl;dr - USPS tracking sucks, get an acceptance receipt for peace of mind

USPS is horrible at updating tracking. I sold some OW's on GOAT and dropped off at a local PO. Just dropped it in their bin instead of waiting in a line with 10+ people. Tracking never showed acceptance, in transit, out for delivery etc. Next update was from GOAT saying it was received, still no updates from USPS except label created.

Technically GOAT could have claimed never receiving and I would be SOL.

tl;dr - USPS tracking sucks, get an acceptance receipt for peace of mind

I had a guy on ebay try and claim that he never received the item because they never scanned delivered. He didn't fight too hard so I know he noticed it and was trying to see if I was going to refund him.

So USPS never showed delivered on the tracking? He could have won a PayPal dispute if he wanted to scam correct?

Usps is pretty consistent for me .. one time i almost got ****ed out of $400 though.. I had signature confirm for a package and it was delivered but the dumbass postman never got the signature nor posted as delivered... i only knew it was delivered because the seller left feedback..

Bank transfer initiated

Also them RC ATRs will be copped.

Non boost question but anybody own those yellow Kith Copa Mundials?

RC
ylLI7Aj.jpg

GR
QJQqCDb.jpg

What's the difference? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom