ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can anyone who owns/owned these beauties tell me how they fit? I wear 11.5 in 1.0s, 11 in 2.0s, 11.5 in 4.0s.
s-l300.jpg

3.0 size. It's definitely a little looser than 1.0 sizing, guy above.
he didnt list a 3.0 size.
yeah they are not quite as snug as the original 1.0s but not a half size difference. length is the same but there's less padding in ankle/heel of the sns x ss and they have a taller toe box.
I have them in my normal 1.0 size and wouldn't size down.

Can anyone who owns/owned these beauties tell me how they fit? I wear 11.5 in 1.0s, 11 in 2.0s, 11.5 in 4.0s.

imho if u prefer 11 in 2.0, then get SNS in 11. I go up for my 1.0 half a size over my 3.0 sizing, and I have SNS in 3.0 sizing, which I prefer. at one point I owned both 1.0 and 3.0 sizing for SNS, and kept the smaller size.

s-l300.jpg

I got them in the same size as 3.0s, size 10. Even though I could have made the 1.0s work in size 10, I preferred a 10.5 for 1.0s.

Noticed these white walkers have dropped from $500 plus down $300 on stockx this week. Hopefully they won’t be that limited once we get the official release.

Guys I know this should be in the Nmd thread but The Aqua SNS datamosh nmd has been spotted at Burlingtons for $45

Looking for a 9.5 if anyone has any luck

Considering the fact that so many retailers are getting the GoT Ultra Boosts, including stores like FTL, FA, Champs, and FNL along with all the online retailers.

Add that with the fact that hype is nearly dead on UB and resale is pretty much nothing on these anyways.

Yeah, I don’t think the GoT UBs will be difficult to get at retail, if not discounted.

It’s also almost as if adidas running knows they can’t command $200+ for some of these anymore either. I feel like, in the past, some of the details on these would have ensured they’d have been marked up, as opposed to retailing for the standard UB $180. (Atr outsole/paneling, leather hits, painted boost)

It’s also almost as if adidas running knows they can’t command $200+ for some of these anymore either. I feel like, in the past, some of the details on these would have ensured they’d have been marked up, as opposed to retailing for the standard UB $180. (Atr outsole/paneling, leather hits, painted boost)
They're still making a grip because they are reycling the same tooling. It's apparent that adidas doesn't care anymore, they are milking whatever they still can.

They're still making a grip because they are reycling the same tooling. It's apparent that adidas doesn't care anymore, they are milking whatever they still can.
It kind of reads to me like the boost contract may be ending so they are pumping a lot "new silos" with boost while they can but as you said it's mostly the same tooling as what they already have in production.

Back
Top Bottom